Chapter 15: Vader and Ruby Bonding Time!

.
.
.

"I want to invite you to have some Tea with Me...." Vader said Sweetly. As everyone blink in confusion.

"Wait! Tea? With you! Well...I...uh....this..... I... !" Ruby stutters out nonsense while Half of everyone in the room chuckles.

"It's alright if you don't wanna have some Tea with me....." Vader said in a sad disappointed tone. "No! No! No! I do wanna have some Tea with you! But if it alright with you guys?....." Ruby asked Her friends.

"It's fine...." Jaune said in a positive supporting tone.
"We be here when you get back...." Ren stated.
"Go for it!" Nora shouted.

"Excellent! We won't be long...... Come now, Miss Ruby.." Vader said as He started to leave. "Bye guys!" Ruby Said to her friends while Vader had a hidden smirk.

A few minutes later. . . .

Vader and Ruby were sitting in a Cafe which Conveniently is Empty and that they were the only costumers.

"So... Ruby... I noticed the silver of your eyes?.... I had Researched a lot on them Since.... Beacon fall.... And Surprisingly... it's interest me so...." Vader said to Ruby while She look nervous as usual.

"Yeah.... Well... I don't know how I did that..... But... What's do you know about my eyes?..." Ruby asked Vader.

"Well... I know a way to fully control it... It's kinda familiar based on my 'Semblance', It's act on Emotions.... And the will to protect everyone...." Vader said as Ruby becomes interested in this conversation as She lean in closer.

"Really?..." She asked excitedly. "Yes.... The most Powerful Emotions like Love, Grief, Sadness, Anger, Can Also help you activate Your Silver eyes abilities and Control them...." Vader said to Ruby as She softly smile with a shimmer of Hope in her eyes.

"AH! Really?! Is that's Possible?!" Ruby Burst out with amazement as Vader Chuckles softly. "Yes it is, My friend, I can teach you, If you willing to become my apprentice and student of course... " Vader Offered Ruby as She Smiles.

"I do it!" She declared as She and Vader fist bumped together.

The Next Day . . . .

In a Clear Field besides the Mistral Academy, Ruby and Vader were there to begin Ruby Training.

"Now.... Feel.... The energy flowing through you....." Vader instructed her.

Ruby take a Deep breath and Breath out slowly as She open her eyes, Her silver eyes were Glowing brightly as Vader smirk in Pride.

"Now... You are now able to activate your Sliver eyes... Now a test run first.... If there only Grimm around..... Oh there's one now..." Vader said as He and Ruby turn to see a Grimm Beowolf.

"Quick! Use it now...." Vader said as Ruby activate her silver eyes as There was a Bright Glow then A second later the Beowolf was gone.

"Good luck.... Your Skills...Increasing Quickly, Reminds me of me when I was a lot younger then....." Vader said as Ruby look at him.

"Really?" She asked him with Curiosity.

"Yes...... I was a Young Boy great at Mechanics...... But Enough about me...... So Ruby..... We have a lot of training to do... " Vader said as Ruby Groans.

"More?......." She said as Vader Chuckles. "Yes yes.... That's was just the basics.... Now...... Let's Begin....." Vader said as The Two prepare for the next Lesson to begin.

Meanwhile...... In Raven Cell.

Raven was Rocking back and Forth as She is terrified Because She had never encountered someone so brutal and Violent with Such power.

It's Like Making the Maiden Powers like a Firecracker against an Tough barrier of Force.

She had So Many questions about The Power of Vader possess and She needed to know now.

She glared at her hands as She grits her teeth then She yells out in Frustration.

At Atlas . . . .

Mantle and Atlas Relations has Grown greatly strong while Mantle is getting the treatment it deserves.

Especially for the Economy as Better Warmth, Better Security, Better Life for them since Emperor Vader showed up.

Robyn Hill had been curious about Vader, In Truth, She wanted to thank him for what he did for Mantle and it's people.

She started think he was somekind of Miracle Worker for Mantle itself.

But She knew she just needed to talk with him and Have a chance to get on friendly terms with him.

Meanwhile...

Vader And Ruby finish training for Today as They went to buy some snacks as the Two Joke Around about things.

Vader Thought 'soon...... Just soon........ Your will become a sith...'

To be continued . . .