Chapter 1: Remnant

- Darth Vader TIE went through the went as He saw An Planet with an Broken moon, "an unknown world?" he thought as Vader tried Contacting The Planet or Contacting the Empire but there was nothing but static.
"I have no choice but to go to this World, " Vader thought.
He flew the TIE fighter through the planet's atmosphere.

[Atlas- James Ironwood office]

"Sir, We're detecting an Unknown Object coming through The atmosphere and heading towards Vale it seems" said Winter.

"Hmmmm, Really? better tell Oz about this" said Ironwood.

[Vale- Vader TiE Fighter]

Vader Flew above a forest as he search for any settlements to land in, Then he spotted a couple of buildings ahead.

"Good. Now I can gather information about this world" Thought Darth Vader.

His TIE fighter flew past the buildings as He lands in an Alleyway.
He exit the TIE fighter as He look around the surrounding area.
"This place doesn't seem advance like the rest of the galactic Empire" he thought. He walk within the Alleyway as He spotted a couple of Citizens and Some with weird animal traits.
"Probably evolution" he thought.

Then He Stay in the alleyways as He search through them then He Heard an Voice as He stay still to listen.

"Ugh! Come on, People, We're on a VERY tight Schedule!" Said an Demanding voice that's coming from an Warehouse.

Darth Vader Walk close to the Warehouse as He held his Lightsaber tightly.

Roman Torchwick, Master Theif criminal, Absolutely hate his day, Why? because he's on a very tight schedule that's is Set up by Cinder Because of the contract he made with her, As He managed to gain support from the White fang, Especially from the Bull, He and the Bull for now are on Same terms for Now,.

But now He can't help but these animals aren't going fast enough with Their work as He Sigh in frustration. Wishing to get over with this already.

Khoooh-pruhhh

Roman then stand still as he heard an Cold Mechanical breathing as He turn around as He sees an Figure covered in black robes with some kind of control panels of sorts and a skull like mask combined with a samurai like helmet. Roman Torchwick felt something as he saw this figure, He felt fear. terrified fear that's tell him to Run and never turn back as he see this figure.

"Excuse me, But this is Off limits, Buddy, So I'll suggest you leave" said Roman hardly.

Khoooh-pruhhh

"I don't take kindly of your words, " Darth Vader said to this Man as He clearly sense this Man Fear.

"I don't care, So Why don't you Beat it!" Said Roman as He tried to attack him But he suddenly Stop as he felt some kind of invisible fingers around his throat as he was choking.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on me, For I am far powerful then you, " Darth Vader said Coldly as This Sent Shivers Down Roman Spine as He choke.

"I will offer you Mercy if you do every word I say" said Vader Deadly as Roman nodded quickly in fear then He suddenly could breath again as he cough.

"W-who... May I call you?" Cough Roman as he look at the figure as he was on his knees.

"you may call me Lord Vader, For I am Darth Vader" said Vader
"O-of course, Lord Vader, Let me take you to my office," said Roman as he stand up and motion Vader to follow him as They both went to Roman's Office.

Roman Pull out a seat for Lord Vader as Vader gracefully seat in it as Roman seat in his seat.
"H-how may I be of service? Lord Vader" said Roman as he hope this doesn't turn out like Cinder.

"I am inneed of Allies, For I Assure, I would consider making you an Allie, If You follow under my command" said Vader.
Roman eyes widened as this was somewhat familiar with Cinder as He gulp.

"H-how would I consider an Allie? I mean don't you know who I am? I'm an Master their criminal?" Said Roman.
"You may act the Part, But I can sense you can do so much more, For I can sense your fear to someone else" Said Vader.
"H-How Do you know that?" Said Roman.
"All in do time, So tell me about this person?" Said Vader.
Roman Told everything about Cinder and her companions to This- to Lord Vader Because for one, In his Gut, He can tell he's a more serious threat then Cinder was.

"Interesting, For Now on, you will secretly work under me while working for This Cinder Fall, And I Assure you, That I can bring you great power to you then she can, " Said Vader.

Roman lean in as He was interested, But also This Person, Might protect him from Her, As Well. "alright, Lord Vader, You have yourself a deal" Roman said as he held out his hand.
"Good, Torchwick, For Now, I have some plans for an Special kind of Room for my, you could say Medical Assistance, " Said Vader.
"Alright, Let me guess because of someone who did a beat on you?" Said Roman.
"Yes, An Person named Obi-wan kenobi did this to me!, As he was a traitor to the Imperial Empire," Said Vader with Hatred and Cold.

"Geez! Vader must hate this guy a lot!" Thought Roman.

"You said Empire? What's Is this empire?" Said Roman.

One explanation later. . .

. "So... let me get this straight. You are the commander of some sort of naval fleet in space and second in command to a massive, galactic empire that spreads across the entire galaxy. Only you can't prove it because you got suck in a Black hole that's sent you to another Galaxy?" Said Roman.

"It's correct, Torchwick, For One. I am not truly lying, As I have no intention of killing you, Otherwise your 'career' would be wasted then" Said Vader.

Roman Sigh as He rub his forehead. "I'll see what I'll do, Obtaining these parts or gathering the requirements might take... I don't know... Probably one or two days, Lord Vader" said Roman.
"Make no Delay then, Torchwick, While I'm here I suppose I might help with your 'Business' with the Raids of Dust you been doing, " Said Vader.

"Uh, Yeah, how can you do that?" Said Roman.
"With the Power of the Dark Side of the force, " Vader said
"I will take my leave for now " Said Vader as He stand up and leaves the Room.

Roman sigh in relief as He text Neo.

"Neo your there?" Texted Roman.
"Here Boss"
"We have a new friend with us," text Roman.
"Who?" Texted Neo.
"Let me tell you about Lord Vader" Texted Roman.