Chapter.27: The Old Wizard

"I... Don't understand..."-Ozma

"He learned to live with the souls he been paired with"-jinn

With Oscar.

Oscar had a pretty weird life at this point.

One. He had a Person Named Professor Ozpin In His Head. That's was merged with His Soul and Aura?. Two. Ruby has a Silver eyes and their power with it as He heard from Qrow. Three. The Empire Of Remnant.?

He could say His life didn't get any more weirder then this as Oscar sighs while sitting on the couch as He was the first one to get up in the morning besides Qrow.

"Oz?.." Oscar asked Ozpin.

"Yes Oscar?" Ozpin asked In Oscar Head as Oscar Sighs and Gulps.
"Do you get the feeling that's something wrong with Ruby?" Asked Oscar.

"I....I have for quite sometime But I only figured it's was only the trauma after the Fall Of Beacon.... Miss Rose has certainly change... But not for the better... I fear Vader is Behind This...." Ozpin said as Oscar eyes Widened at this.

"Then Why didn't you say or Do anything!?!" Oscar asked Concerning.
"Because with the Empire and Vader's Level of Control... I fear It Won't end well if I would told you all... But Also It's Hard to Detect Miss Rose Feelings, Soul, Aura... It's like an Force Hidden it all..." Ozpin Replied to Oscar.

"Yeah your right on that one...... So what do we do now?" Oscar asked as He look at the ground.

"We Wait For Qrow, And I believe from There We Can Call Some Of Allies Of... Ours to Help..." Ozpin Replied as Oscar raised an Eyebrow at this.

"Like Who?" Oscar asked as His Shoulders Shrugs a little bit by themselves.

"Tai Xiao Long, Miss Goodwitch, Dr Oobleck, Professor Port, Leonardo.. if his Scroll is Working then is... Since We haven't seen him since We arrived here... I fear the worse.." Ozpin said half grimly and Half Concerned.

"Yeah.... Alright....." Oscar replied as He sighs while Looking at The Long memory in His Hand.

-Meanwhile.......-

It's was Dark. Like The Void as Cinder Fall Consciousness Drift in the Dark Void like The Stone In The Tar Pits.

Cinder didn't know where she is or even what happened But Then She Slowly Open Her eyes as The Bright Light Blinded Her For a Momment Then Cinder look around as She was in a Lab of Sorts filled With Scientist and Faunus Scientists Even Clone Troopers at the Doors as She look down and Her eyes widened in horror.

Her Legs and Her Arm and Grimm Arm had Been Cut Off from Her as She Trembles while turning her head to see her limbs in Water like Tubes as Scientist sends Probe shocks to the Grimm Arm while taking notes.

Cinder Grits her teeth and Yells In Rage. "YOU SCUM! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!! YOU SLUGS!!!! AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Jeez.... Isn't she a Bitch..." Mutters a Cat Fanaus Scientist as He Took down Notes on her Behavior.

"Yeah, But We Got Orders From The Emperor, Besides I Believe Our Progress is Going Well..." Mutters Another Faunus Scientist while The Whole Group Ignores The Yells and Growls Of Cinder Fall.

"Yes... Yes... I believe We need to deal with... The subject's Mind... After all we can't have Her Independence and Will in with the Progress..." The Cat Faunus Scientist grins wickedly as He Chuckles Darkly.

Cinder Breathes Deeply After yelling so much as She glared at the People While She Noticed the Strap On Helmet On Her head as She wonders why it's on her?.

"Oh if you wondering about that?... Well...." The Scientist said as He press a Button while Caused a Painful Shock through out her body and Mind.

"AHHHHHHHUYGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" Cinder Screamed In Pain as Her Body Twiches afterward.

"I can't believe I'm going to have so much fun torturing this Traitor Human Scum..." Chuckles The Cat Faunus as He press the Button again as Cinder Screams Echos through the Halls and Vents Of This place.

-Meanwhile In Remnant Space Territory-

The Space Station was Fully Operational as The Three Ventor Class Star Destroyers Patrol close by to it as The Clones In The Vendors and Space Station Receive Vader Orders to Start Phase Two as They are preparing theirselves for Phase 2.

While The People Of Mantle Supporting The War Between The Grimm and The Clones as The Emperor Sended An Representative Of The Empire To Vacuo to Convince them to Join the Empire.

Qrow Had Send His Time with Winter Schnee The Ice Queen Senior as They Had a Few Small Breaks together But Also Qrow Investigate The Death Of the Bandit Tribe While He Know That Raven is Somewhat Aiding Vader Consider the Lightsaber and Blaster burn Marks At The Burned Down Tribe and it's Members Dead Bodies.

Qrow Had Called Tai, to Come Over to Mistral As With the Help Of Ice Queen Senior, They Manage a Transport for Tai to Get here as Qrow wanted to Discuss With, Ozpin, Tai, About Vader and Ruby.

Qrow Sighs and Curses Himself as If He wonders what would Summer would do if she was here with them right now.

Qrow Could Only Hope His Neice isn't far too gone from Her Old Self.

Multiple Battles are happening all at once Over Remnant: Vacuo Dessert, Mistral Mountains, The Northern Part Of Mistral.

The Clone Army Spread Out To the Battles While Huntsmen and Huntresses from Vale, Mistral and Vacuo Came To the front Lines and Help the Clones.

While Many Of the Clones Help Evacuate The People Near the Battle Onto the Air Transports that will take them to The Bases Of the Clones Forces.

Team CFVY Was With The Clone Forces that were at The Outskirts Of Vale as They battle against the Grimm there while Coco and Yondu team up together and Fire their Mighty Mini Guns at the Grimm As They almost look like a Couple for a moment in the heat of the battle.

Of Course, Some Of the Clones took pictures of this to use as Blackmail But The rest of team CFVY tried to warn them not to But they didn't listen.

At Mistral.

Clones been getting resports of a Red Skinned Horned Person in the Outskirts Of Mistral But Some of them believe to Be The Terrorist Bull from the Corrupted White Fang. But the Bull didn't have red/black skin.

Vader had Ordered A Group Of Clones To Be Trained High Above Their Comrades Training. As Vader Wanted To Have ARC Troopers Like He Remembered from The Old Clone Wars Days.

But this Time, Vader Hope Remnant's Training Style would Please Him to Achieve this Goal.

Vader Watch The Sky From His Balcony from His Room as He hope for His Empire to Be More Stronger then The Imperial Empire Back Home.

He can't wait to snap Sidious Neck Like a Stick.

Or Maybe He would Have Sidious Be thrown Into space and Watch him Choke for Air.

Vader simply chuckles at the Thought while He look at the Sky once more as He Stared at the Setting Sun while Have a Look Of Determine and Longing (Cue: The Famous Star wars Soundtrack)

Vader smirks as The Wind flow between his hair as He look at the setting sun while The Adventure is just beginning.

To be continued.......