¡ one

You were a first year at your new school Inarizaki. You basically just went there because your best friend Michi convinced you to go to the same school as her for a good 'Highschool experience'. However you weren't really the type for all of those stereotypical high schoolers. You were more the laid back person that enjoys staying home more than going out, so your friend basically has to drag you out of your own home sometimes.

It was your first day and luckily you had most of your classes with your best friend. You weren't really a social person so it was kinda hard for you to make new friends in classes where you had to sit alone.

Although there were some people that you actually did talk to because they seemed to have the same interests as you.

Between classes you saw Michi in the Hallway talking to some other people, you were thinking of approaching her or just leaving because you wanted to ask where you both will meet up at lunch.
"Fuck it whats the worst that can happen"  you said to yourself and just went to her

She saw you approaching her, "Y/NNNN HI".

'Oh god sometimes i hate this girl' you thought to yourself, you just rolled your eyes and gave her a smile.

"I saw that eye roll, so stop i know you love me"  she said with puppy eyes, you were just laughing "I guess you know me too well, i was just asking where do you want to meet up after class for lunch?"  you said trying to ignore the other people around you, you just tried focusing on Michi and you.

"Uhhh well my next class is right here, do you wanna meet up here?" she said pointing to the classroom right next to her.

"Yea sure no problem, i'll be here" you said waving bye to her and walking off to your next class.

As the Bell to lunchtime rings you and Michi meet up to eat your lunch. The cafeteria was full of annoying people so you kinda convinced her to eat with you outside.

It was a beautiful sunny day and even though you didnt really like sitting in the sun, you just kinda enjoyed the sitting on the warm grass, eating lunch and talking about random stuff with your friend. The both of you talked about the people you have met so far and the type of person she is, she already made some friends and got some numbers from random boys.. as always.

'Nothing has changed'  you thought and smiled to yourself.

"Did you at least get numbers from cute guys? I know you, you probably got numbers from as many people as you could", you laughed.

"Hey! That's not funny", she jokingly punched you on your arm, "but yea there were some cute guys, even a boy from second year asked for my number!", she said excited.

"What?? Girl how did you manage to get yourself a second year on your first f#cking day?", you said kinda shocked, you knew that she was good with people and was friends with almost everyone at your old school, but you didn't know she was THAT good talking to so many new people.

"Oh shut up its not like-", she got interrupted by someone screaming muffled words.

"Okay what the f#ck was that", she slapped her hand against her mouth and laughed, you were laughing at her reaction and the both of you kinda just sat there laughing at each other.

The screaming continued after some minutes so you both looked at each other confused.

She immediately shot up and you jumped a little because you didn't expect her to get up so quickly.

"Come on lets find out who's screaming like they're gonna die any second!" She grabbed your hand and pulled you up.

You both began to run to the screams and saw that it was coming from the gym. It sounded like two guys arguing or fighting.

"What the hell are they doing"  you whispered to your best friend while the both of you hide behind a wall peaking into the open gym door.

Author note:

ok so first of all, hi guys!:D This is my very first fanfiction so pls be nice haha. Also pls ignore if there are any mistakes cuz english isnt my first language lol.

Im looking forward to updating this story at least once every day, maybe even twice because i already have every part till chapter 10 rewritten :3.

If you have any ideas or suggestions that i could add into the story, pls let me know! I'm always open for new ideas.

I hope u liked the first part hehe, stay hydrated, make sure to eat enough and stay healthy!