¡ two

"I don't know man looks like some kind of sports team but I could be wrong... But look," she pointed at two guys that could be seen through the door, "they look identical, are they twins? They do be looking kinda cute tho" she said not looking away from the guys.

"Oh stop you're literally the worst you find almost every guy cute", you laughed at her.

"Don't make fun of me it's not my fault that almost every guy on this school looks hot", she rolled her eyes at you with a smirk on her face.

"Well thank you ladies", someone behind you said in a deep voice.

Both of you jumped and looked at the guy behind you in embarrassment. The guy was tall, really tall. He had dark skin and a shaved head and looked down at you laughing at your reactions. You were both too shocked at the moment to say anything so you just stared at each other in confusion.

"But since you are both waiting in front of the gym, can I help you with something?", he asked.

"Well we actually heard screams coming from here and just wanted to check up if everything is alright, and if someone was dying", your friend told him in a confident tone while also rubbing the back of her head nervously.

"Oh its probably just the Miya twins, they do this all the time don't worry . They alway fight at the smallest things." he reassured us, Michi and I still just kinda looked confused at each other not saying anything.

"My bad, I haven't introduced myself, My name is Aran Ojiro, are you both new? I don't think that I have seen you around here." He said with a kind smile.

You just kinda stared at Michi because you were too awkward at moments like these, so she answered for the both of you "Yea its actually our first day here, I am Ishimoto Michi and this is y/n l/n" you gave him a smile as a response.

"Well then welcome to our school I guess" he said kindly, "I hope your first day wasn't too bad, but have you already-" he got cut off by the twins starting to fight again

"WELL NO BECAUSE KITA SAID ITS YOUR TURN TODAY SO F#CK OFF YOU SMARTYPANTS"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SMARTYPANTS, AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY. ITS NOT LIKE THERES ANYTHING BESIDES ACTUAL SH#T COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH" they continued to argue about the most random things and started going at each other again so someone had obviously to jump in.

"Uh yea I gotta go before this gets any worse" Aran said running into the gym trying to get the twins away from each other with help from some other dude with white and black hair.

They eventually got them to stop fighting, Aran held one twin down while the guy with the white hair held the other twin while giving them a dissapointing look and telling them something, but they were too far away to hear what he said. By the twins looks, he probably lectured them or told them not to fight anymore.

"Well that was an interesting conversation" Michi said while the both of you started walking to your spot again.

"Were these guys in our year? I haven't seen them in one of my classes" you asked Michi while taking a bite from your Milkbread.

"I dont know, i havent seen them either. They're probably in second or third year." she told you taking out her phone.

The both of you kinda just sat there in silence enjoying each others company while finishing your lunch. Michi was on her phone the whole time so you decided to take out your phone too. You were checking your socials and mostly just texting some friends you met online.

You probably met most of the people you know online because you weren't always as good as introducing yourself to new people in real life. You liked talking to people online because you knew they probably already have the same interests as you so it wouldn't be as difficult.

The one person you probably texted the most was Kenma. You met him a few years ago in a voice chat while playing online games. You both immediately got along with each other and stayed in contact after that. He grew to be one of your best friends because you could talk to him about anything.

You never really met him in person because the both of you were either too awkward irl or you both were just too lazy, but you still talked to him almost every day because of the games you two were playing together.

After a few minutes of you and Michi just being on your phones, the bell rang and you decided to go to your next class, gladly it was together with Michi.

You got up, packed your stuff together and went inside. Michi was a little behind you because she decided to peek into the gym one last time

"Oh come on Michi we have to go to class-" you said seeing her stalk the boys "Are you serious, enough boy-stalking for today, lets go" this time you were the one dragging her away.

"Like i said, not my fault they all look good" she said giggling.

The both of you now went together to class just laughing at random things like you always do.