¡ six

You woke up with a headache, you just remembered last night, Michi's call and of course, what happened between your mom and that son of a b#tch.

You got ready for school and went out of the door, past your mom

"Is it okay if I stay at Michis after school? We have a project we have to work on" of course that was a lie, but how could you possibly tell her that you were going to hang out with a group of older boys with Michi.

"Yea no problem, just tell me when you get home so I know" you were giving her a confused look but you just nodded and left. She never cared when you got home or normally she wouldn't allow you to hang out with someone directly after school

'Why is she acting like this?' You thought to yourself.

You didn't want to talk to her about what happened last night directly in the morning, she probably didn't want to talk about it either, but you knew that, some time you have to bring it up and talk to her about it.

Normally, you would walk to school with Michi, so you waited at the spot you two always meet up to walk together, but after 10 minutes of waiting she didn't show up and you decided to just go.

You entered the school and were still searching for Michi but you couldn't find her. As you walked to your class you tried texting her multiple times but she didn't answer so you just suspected that she was late again.

You kept walking looking down at your phone when you accidentally bumped into someone.
His and your books fell down the floor and the both of you just said sorry to each other picking up your books.

You looked at him in shock and just weirdly stared at him without even noticing. He was tall and had brown hair with a middle part and his hair looked so soft, his grayish-yellow eyes just captured you until the bell rang.

"Uh again I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention on where I was walking" you said embarrassed.

"No problem really, I wasn't paying attention either, uhm I have to go to class, see ya around" he said walking away. He was walking towards the guys from yesterday.

'weren't these the two dudes yesterday almost killing each other? They Miya twins I think' you thought to yourself walking into your class.

'What did he mean by "see you around"'
'oh god this was so embarrassing'
'he is kinda good looking'
random thoughts just popped into your mind while you were bored in class when Michi finally came in.. late as always.

A thousand thoughts crossed your mind. You started to stress out yourself.
'What should I do to help mom'
'God what if he is with her right now'
'Fuck I can't do anything WHY can't I do anything about this'
'Im so useless'
'Ok concentrate you need to pass this class'
'Stop it you dumb thoughts get out of my head'
'I need something else to think about'
'Distraction. Distraction. Distraction. I need to find some distraction.'
You started to shake your leg and tried not to panic. Michi noticed that you started to fidget with your fingers and couldn't sit still.

"Hey, everything alright?" She whispered to you. You looked at her and just nodded. But she knew that something was up. She immediately knew what to do.

"Excuse me, uhm Mrs t/n, y/n isn't feeling that well, could we go to the nurses office? Please." Michi asked your teacher nicely.

The teacher looked at you and just nodded, gesturing to the nurses office. The both of you went there and just sat down for a second.

Your breathing started to get heavy and you had all of these intrusive thoughts coming to your mind.
'What can I even do'
'Im so useless can't even help my own mother I can't do anything alone I'm so dumb'

Your breathing started getting heavier and sped up.

"Hey, hey y/n look at me"

You were sitting there with your knees to your chest and your head on your legs while wrapping your hands around your head fully panicking.

"Y/n please look at me" she said.

You wanted to look up, you wanted to stop this feeling but you couldn't move. After a minute or so you finally looked her into the eyes.

"Listen, breathe with me, in and out. Slowly."

You mimicked her breathing so yours would slow down.

"Let's Slow your breathing down i don't want you to faint".

You guys did that for a good 2 minutes till you calmed down a bit. You realised that you had a panic attack and immediately apologised to Michi

"I'm so sorry I didn't even-" you said kinda stuttering while she interrupted you

"Girl you better not apologise for having a panic attack, it's not your fault, did something specific cause this?" She asked you with a worried face.

You told her everything that has happened last night and she just sat there in shock.

"Y/n I know you feel helpless right now, we will find the right time to help her. But if you do something now, who knows what he will do to your mother or even you."

"I know, you're right. That's why I started freaking out, because I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what he would do to her and-" you just stopped talking while some tears started falling from your face.

Michi immediately went in for a hug. The both of you just sat there until you felt a little bit better and went to your class again.