¡ forty

Suna

It was already 7 PM and I was on my way to meet up with Desiree. God this needs to stop after tonight I can't keep going on with this.

Even if that bitch won't stop, I need to tell (Y/N). She knows something is up and she definitely knew I wasn't just going to Atsumu.

We were meeting at a restaurant because it was always a place she wanted to meet me at, I don't know why, we never go in but she always wants to meet me there.

I don't know how long it actually was but it felt like an eternity waiting for her to show up.

"I was hoping you'd show up."

I quickly turned around and saw her.

"It's nice to see you" she says with that smug smile i definitely did not miss.at.all.

Can't say the same.

This felt like a god damn horror movie like as if I was getting murdered any second, just her presence makes me feel uneasy.

"What do you want Desiree." I said coldly, hoping to get this over with fast, I wanted to go back to (Y/N) as soon as possible, though she was with Michi so I just hope she isn't too bored.

Before she said anything she took my arm and dragged me into an alley. This can't be good.

She stood there with her back turned to me while I leaned against a wall.

"So where's (Y/N)? Your little girlfriend not with you?" She asked turning to me now.

"None of your business."

God can she just say what the fuck she wants.

"Why did you call me?" I'm getting impatient.

"No need to be so angry Suna." She raised her eyebrows probably seeing all of this as just a joke. I just kept looking at her without any expression and she gladly got the hint to finally tell me what the hell she wants.

"Well, you know. I miss what we had, we can fix this. She changed you and I don't like that. Where's my old Rinnie?" She started leaving lesser space between the both of us and started pouting like that would convince me.

Bitch.

Fixing this? You can't fix something that has never been there in the first place.

"We had nothing Desiree, you just used me. (Y/N) didn't change me, she makes me happy and I'm hers. Nothing can change that."

Did she really think I was falling back into her trap? She must think I'm dumber than a fucking rock.

It looked like she thought about saying something for a second but before she could say anything I had to get it out.

I've thought about how I could end this bullshit right here, and I didn't come up with the best idea, but it was worth a try. Either it would make the situation worse or it would end right here. I didn't care at this point.

I had some time to think about what to tell her that would make this girl shut up, but at this moment I just let everything out that was in my mind.

"Look I don't know what you still want from me besides just acting like you can control me. But if you talk any more shit about her or even dare publish these photos, I will tell anyone what a crazy bitch you can be and what you and not to mention, your family really are hiding behind that stupid facade everyone seems to fall for. I don't care how long it will take me or what you are trying to do, but leave (Y/N) out of this. You can spread any rumours about me or publish embarassing shit from me, I literally couldn't care less Desiree."