¡ twenty two

The rest of the day went by kind of quickly, you didn't have much classes and the ones you had, you didn't mind.

You noticed that you got some weird stares from some girls and that they were obviously talking about you.

You could've sworn that you heard that name 'Desiree' again but you just brushed that thought of quickly, you didn't want to over think it again.

After a group of girls looked at you and laughed while walking down the hall to your last class you remembered that Michi told you many times that you shouldn't put up with everything, so you finally snapped.

"Can I help you with something? Or do you just want to keep staring at me and talking bout me all day?" You said pissed.

They looked at you in shock because they didn't expect you to be bold all of the sudden.

"No its not that don't worry" One girl laughed.

"We just don't like home wreckers that's all" another girl added.

You looked at them confused, 'Home wreckers? Tf they talking about' you thought.

"I dont know what you're talking about" you said, rolling your eyes and walking off to your next and final class of the day.

You sat down on your seat and texted Michi because you had some minutes before class started.

fav hoe<3

You
Gosh I need u here everyone is staring at me and idk why
AND i got called a homewrecker?? Like bith what did I even do

fav hoe<3
RIGHT THATS WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU
I called u but u didn't pick up your phone last night

You
Wait what

fav hoe<3
I'll call u after school and tell you

You
WHAT no tell me now
Answer me
Oh my god fuck off
Fine call me asap, this is my last class

'What did Michi want to tell me?'
'God they are staring again'
'im not even at this school for a week and im the most talked about already, good ol times right'
You thought to yourself, while trying not to focus on the others and rather focus on class.

In this class, you were basically alone or didn't have anyone you could talk to so you sit between random people, next to two girls that were blabbering the whole time.

Your phone was on your desk because your teacher didn't really mind. Your phone vibrated, it was a notification from Suna.

'You done thinking about it?'

Nobody seemed to notice, besides the girl sitting next to you, she was eyeing your phone to secretly read the message, you turned your phone around so she wasn't able to see it, but she probably still did.

You decided to go to the bathroom and took your phone with you.

"Done thinking about what?" You asked yourself, walking to the bathroom, looking at Rin's message.

You quickly remembered that you told him that you would think about coming to his practise after school. You didn't have any work to do after school so you decided to visit practise, its been a while since you were watching a volleyball game after all and you wanted to see one again.

'I'll be there:)' you texted him back.

You started walking back to your class, the rest of this period was pretty boring, all of the stuff you already knew. You were just doodling random stuff in your sketchbook, waiting for the class to end so you could see Suna again.

As the bell rang, you made your way to the gym to already see Kita, Ōmimi, Aran and some dudes from the volleyball team you haven't met yet.

"Hey y/n!" Aran greeted you as you stood in the door.

"Hey" you smiled.

"Waiting for Suna?" He asked you.

"Uh no well yes-" you kind of shook your head, "he told me I could come to practise if I wanted to?" You asked him, hoping it wouldn't be too awkward.

"Yes of course, no problem. We could always use some company" he said gesturing into the gym, so you walked into it and seeing Kita already putting up the volleyball net.

"Suna's probably still changing" he said while the both of you walked toward Kita.

"I can help a bit if you want" you said pointing to the net.

"No no don't worry" Kita answered.

You heard two people argue outside, walking towards the gym, probably Tsumu and Samu. You looked to the gym door and saw Suna, Atsumu and Osamu walk in.

"So you decided to come huh" Suna said smirking a bit.

"Yes, I texted you if you didn't notice." You laughed.

He looked at you confused while Atsumu was laughing his ass off.

"Wheres my-" Suna said searching for his phone looking over to Tsumu, "you son of a-" he said to him, taking his phone from Atsumu, who is still laughing.