¡ ten

After Atsumu set the snacks down, you saw that it was the guy you bumped into today at school and you kinda just sat there, not knowing what to do. You didn't realise that your were already a blushing mess.

"Oh Right y/n you haven't met Suna yet, y/n this is Suna, Suna this is-" Kita got interrupted by Suna,

"y/n yes, hi." He said handing you your water "you can call me Rintarō btw" he said smiling at you, you just gave him a smile back and nodded.

"Wooow" Osamu laughed, you were just looking at him kinda confused

"That's a first one" Atsumu said pointing at Suna, laughing and kinda teasing him, you still didn't know what was going on and Michi seemed to feel the same because she was just laughing and smiling awkwardly.

The evening went by really fast and you all talked about all possible things, mostly about volleyball because, of course, they're in the volleyball club.

When it came to volleyball you tried to be a bit quieter because you didn't want them to know your past with volleyball. You still talked to them and were laughing with them but mostly you were just thinking about Atsumu's words
'"That's a first one', what did he mean by that'
you were asking yourself that damn question all evening.

Eventually the evening got to an end and some of the guys were already leaving. or sleeping, because Atsumu fell asleep on the couch, till it was only you, Michi, Osamu and Suna.

You and Michi were talking when Suna and Osamu started taking pictures of Atsumu sleeping till Michi asked them

"why do you take pics of him sleeping?"

"I don't know, maybe for blackmail someday" Osamu answered.

"Oh boy i so many photos of you that are so much worse Samu" Suna said with a smirk on his face, "here, you wanna see the dumbasses fight? I've got some videos" he said showing you guys the video of the twins fight from the other day you both ran to the gym because you heard them scream and fight.

"So someone actually WAS trying to kill someone else" Michi said laughing looking at you, you were just laughing at how ridiculous they were fighting.

"Oh stop it we were fighting over a valid point okay" Osamu said pouting at Suna, while he was trying to hold back his laugh.

"Dude You were fighting over who has to sweep the gym EVEN THOUGH Kita already told you who should do it" he said laughing "and you were supposed to do it" he almost whispered but we could still hear it, just to tease Osamu who was still pouting.

As it got late you and Michi were leaving and you were texting your mom.

Mom

You
can I stay at Michi's tonight? It's already late and I got my stuff here anyways

Mom
okay but make sure to stay safe.
and text me when you get home tomorrow okay?

You
okay thank you'

Something was off with your mother, you could tell, how she was responding, normally she wouldn't let you stay the night in such a short term.

'"Stay safe"? She never said anything like this, nevermind i don't want to think about her right now' you said to yourself.

You and Michi arrived at her house, as you were walking to her room you greeted her parents and her older brother that were all sitting in the living room. Her brother was always like a brother or friend to you because he was basically the same person as Michi, only as a Boy.