¡ twenty six

A/N: just a little note before yall read the chapter, every text that is bold/thick (whatever lol) are y/n's thoughts. So I just wanted yall to know so there's no confusion.
AND I also wanted to share that I have ao3 now, my user and the name of the story are the same. (Bc I will add smut to this story and idk if Wattpad will take it down).
I also want to apologise for not updating frequently, I already mentioned this on my tiktok (riizuno) once but I'm struggling w some things rn, especially school n stuff. I'll still try my best to update as often as I can! Thank u for all the support and keeping me motivated :3
I hope yall like this chapter hehe.

You were thinking about actually telling him the truth, maybe he could cheer you up a bit, on the other hand, you knew he would tease you a lot about it.

"No what the? It was just a stupid dare at the stupid party, I never should have went with it anyways." You looked away.

He raised an eyebrow, "why's that? Looked like you kissed him back on the video though" your eyes widened, 'VIDEO??' You thought. "And it wasn't even a small peck eith-"

"What video?" You cut him off.

He gave you a confused look, "I thought already saw it?"

"I saw a pic, not a video. Show me. No wait don't, I don't wanna see it"

"I don't have the video on my phone anyways, it was posted at the night of the party. Why would I have a video of the best friend of my little sister on my phone, thats kinda weird."

"Yea sorry you're right." You shook your head slightly, "i have to head home sorry."

"Uh okay, take care okay? Don't do anything stupid dummy" he laughed.

"Don't worry, bye" you waved bye as you headed home again.

As you got home, you saw your mum sitting on the couch, watching tv, "no work today?" You asked her.

"Well hello to you too y/n" she said tired.

"Sorry" You put your stuff down, "hey"

Since you found out how her boyfriend treated her, she has been acting different and also more distant than before. You didn't really mind since she wouldn't yell at you that much anymore, but you were still worried about her and didn't know what to do with that situation.

"I made some Onigiri if you want" she gave you an obvious fake smile. You didn't know if you should play along or just ask what is going on.

"No thanks, I'm not really hungry, maybe later." You said walking to your room.

You changed into some comfy clothes and went to the bathroom to splash some cold water into your face.
The make-up you put on to hide the bruises from your mums boyfriend washed off too. Nobody knows that he was here this day and what he did, and you weren't really ready to talk about it with someone.

Some hours have passed, you have done some school work and mostly just finished up chores.

You decided to lay down on your bed and check your socials, you didn't post much of yourself but you had some photos up.
As you went on Instagram you saw that you had a dm request from 'Desi.ree259'.

"Is this.." you said to yourself.

'Hey :) I'd really appreciate it if you'd leave my boyfriend alone. Idk who you are and I don't really like people trying to break us up, thank you.' The message said.