¡ thirty six

(Y/N) pov

Some days already have passed since the incident at home and I was glad I got some distraction from all the things happening in my family at the moment.

Though the fact that I could support Suna and his team cheered me up a bit since they finally got into nationals which is still a few weeks away, but I knew they had to practise a lot. This was only the beginning for them.

For the last few days I have stayed with Suna at his house. I decided I had to tell him, or at least anyone, well I basically had no choice. I couldn't keep it bottled up anymore, and since he saw my bruised arm I knew I couldn't hide it from him anymore.

When I first told him he didn't know how to react, I don't blame him, I wouldn't know either.

It was his idea that I'd stay with him for a while and just tell his parents that my mum would be out of town or something, thankfully they didn't question it any further and had no problem with me staying over. My mother also had no problem with it since she wanted me safe. I didn't really know where all of her caring suddenly came from but I'm not complaining, it's just weird.

It was the evening when it happened and he called and practically saved me from that bastard.

I went to the gym to bring him his jacket when I spotted Osamu sitting outside of the gym on the stairs, they probably had a break right now, so I went over to him and greeted him since it has been some time when I could properly talk to him. He was and still is Suna's best friend and grew to be one of my good friends too.

I sat down with him and we talked a bit to catch up on stuff, I still had Suna's jacket in my hand and he seemed to notice that after a while.

He glanced down to it and raised his eyebrows, "So you guys finally talked things out?"

I looked down to the jacket in my hands and remembered our conversation from the night before ...and the things that happened after.

I tried my best to cover the hickeys Suna left with my hair since I obviously had no time to change my clothes or at least cover them up.

But it probably didn't matter since he took a quick look at my neck and just chuckled quietly.

Yep he definitely knows now.

"You know" he started after we both stayed quiet for a bit, I looked back over to him, so he'd knew I listened.

"Just be careful okay?" He said with a hint of worry in his voice.

I just frowned in confusion. Careful? Huh? What the fuck is he talking about now?

"What do you mean be care-" but before I could finish my question I got interrupted by no other person than Suna.

"There you are babe, thanks for bringing my jacket" he walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek, letting me forget what I was just talking about.

This boy, I swear to god.

"No problem" I said smiling up to him and stood up as he put his hands around my waist.

"I'll just leave you lovebirds alone" Osamu laughed, walking back into the gym.

"Wait what was is that you— aaand he's gone" I said turning around frowning. Suna lightly grabbed my chin so I'd look back to him and so I did. I looked into his eyes.

God that motherfucker is almost hypnotising me. How is that possible.

He went to my side, took my hand in his and slowly started walking back into the gym with me.