¡ fifteen

QUICK NOTE: ok wow guys I didn't expect so many people to read my fanfic so yea Uhm hi 👉🏼👈🏼 hehe. Also sorry for not updating the story, I've been busy since school started and my mental health decided to fuck with me a little so yea. But I'm back now with another chapter hihi I hope u like it~

You and Suna were just talking about the most random stuff, well mostly you guys made fun of the Miya twins while sipping on your boba.

"It's getting kinda late. Do you wanna head out?" He asked while getting up from his seat.

"Sure just let me get my wallet" you said while reaching in your bag.

He stopped you from getting out your wallet, "it's fine, I'll pay" Suna said walking to the cashier.

You were a bit confused and just stood there.

'Don't think too much of it he probably just wanted to be nice' you thought. But something didn't sit right with you.

He got back and the both of you started walking out of the shop without a destination.
While walking you started to zone out a bit again thinking about that bastard of boyfriend your mum has. Suna apparently noticed that something wasn't right with you.

"Hey, everything okay?" He seemed worried.

"Hm?" You zoned back in again "Yea sorry, I just had some things in my mind" you tried to laugh it off, but he kept his worried face.

"Come on, what's going on in that head of yours?" He stopped walking and grabbed your arm softly so you'd stop walking too.

"I.. don't really want to talk about it right now, some stuff happened with my mum I just-" you didn't want to continue talking so you turned a bit away from him so you didn't have to face him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, you don't have to tell me, I just don't want you to feel bad" he gave you a small smile. "Sometimes it just helps talking about it", he still had his hand on your arm and turned you back around so you'd face him again, but you still didn't look at him out of embarassment.

"Look at me", you first hesitated "please" he said in a soft tone. You looked in his eyes, the eyes that captured you when you first met him, the eyes you could get lost in, the ones you couldn't stop looking at when you two were in the gym.

"Look," he started talking, "I don't know why, I really can't explain it. But I trust you, and I like you, which isn't normal, I'm not really the social person but, ugh- nevermind it's dumb anyways" he let go of you and turned around and slowly started walking off.

"Wait no-" he stopped walking as you started talking, "I know what you mean" he turned around. "I.. feel the same, I mean today at the gym you already asked if we could be-" you gulped because you still didn't want to believe it "..friends".

"Well, then what's your answer" he asked.

"I mean sure, if my answer would be no I wouldn't have went out with you today" you said confused and laughed a little.

He gave you a smile which you returned.
He got closer to you, way too close for just 'friends'. You thought something was going to happen, you could swear you saw him leaning into you.. until you got a call and stepped a bit away because you just realised how close you both were.
You took out your phone and of course who else could it be besides Michi.

"Sorry give me a sec" you said to Suna. "Hello" you answered the call.

"Y/n pleaseee Tell me you got time right now I'm with the twins and I can't handle being the only normal person here" she said laughing as you heard Atsumu scream in the background "AS IF YOU ARE NOT WEIRD"

"Are they drunk?" You asked her.

"Uh" she said

"Oh no" you said slapping your hand on your forehead looking at Suna.

"Please don't tell me they're-" Suna asked you with an annoyed look.

"Mhm" you answered him. "Michi. Where are you?"

"At the twins, please come over it's fun here and I want you hereee"

You didn't answer her because you didn't really want to go, but you owed her a favour.

"Pleaseeeee" she said, you could feel her doing her puppy eyes through the phone.

"Fine, see you" You ended the call.

"So, you wanna visit some drunk twins?" You asked Suna as he gestured you to start walking towards their house as a response.

You just remembered where you left off with him.
'Was he going to kiss me?'
'Nah probably not'
'But why was he leaning into me though'
You were overthinking the Situation, as always.

It was getting kinda late, so it was cold, obviously.
You didn't bring a jacket because you didn't expect you to stay out that late. You were shivering a bit and Suna seemed to notice.

"Here", He took off his gym jacket and put it over your shoulders "you should've brought a jacket..dumbass" he almost whispered the last word but still loud enough for you to hear while laughing.

"Hey that's not nice" you said laughing and playfully hitting his shoulder. The both of you just continued walking to the twins house while laughing and basically just playfully insulting each other.