¡ thirty three

It was Saturday morning. You woke up with your head on Sunas chest while hugging his figure and one of his hands on your head while his other hand laid softly on your waist. You slowly lifted your head to look up at him just to see him still sleeping, only to realise what had happened last night.

You were searching for your phone, trying to move as little as possible so you wouldn't wake him up.

As you slowly tried to get up to get your phone, you felt something, or rather someone pulling you back into your bed.

"Nooo stay here" Suna said pouting while being still half asleep. He pulled you on top of him and wrapped his arms around you so you won't be able to get up.

You gave him a small peck on his cheek, "good morning to you too"

He just softly groaned in response to which you had to laugh a bit "Now, who's the moody one in the morning" you said mocking his voice from what he had told you last night.

Suna pulled you closer, if that was even possible. "Five more minutes" he tried to convince you. His eyes being closed this whole time.

"Mhm sure" you chuckled as you reached for your phone.

10:42 AM

"We slept like 8 hours, how are you still tired?" You asked him.

No response.

How fast does this dumbass fall asleep

You saw that you had many unread messages and missed calls from Michi worrying about you not answering her. To your surprise you even had some texts from Kenma. You two haven't talked in some time, but since you didn't answer Michi, she reached out for him, hoping that he'd heard something about you, but he didn't.

In her defense you really had her worried to death. She hadn't really known what exactly happened since you had no energy to talk to her about what has happened between you and Suna before he came over later at night, to apologise.

You remembered hers and your conversation from a few days ago at lunch in school. You were already eating while waiting for Michi to finally join you. 

"Sorryy im late again I know, Tsumu needed my help with something" she explained as she sat down next to you.

"Mhmm of course 'help' " you answered giggling as Michi jokingly punched your arm.

After eating for a while she asked you if you had time this weekend, "we haven't hung out in soooo long" Michi said pouting.

"I know and you're gonna hate me for it, but Suna asked me already to spend time with and I couldn't deny it" you whispered the last part smiling at the thought of him, but almost being disappointed that you couldn't spend time with her once again. 

Though Michi saw the excitement in your eyes as you talked about Suna. She was happy that you had finally found someone that could make you happy and bring the best out of you, besides Michi of course. 

"Nah its fine" she shrugged it off like nothing. You gave her a confused look since you expected her to complain or at least tease you about it. 
"But one thing" she gave you a sly smile.

Oh god here it goes

"You have to tell me how it went afterwards" she smirked at you while taking her phone out to check her messages.
"What do you mean? We're just gonna hang out at our spot to watch the stars" you poked on your food, not really wanting to eat it since you weren't that hungry, realising what you just had said.