¡ eight

After class ended, you and Michi decided to each lunch at the same spot you did yesterday. You both walked outside and as you were going towards the place you see the guy you were bumping into earlier sitting on the same exact spot.

"Uh let's just go somewhere else there's enough space back there" you told Michi because you didn't want to make it awkward.

"I mean fine why not" she answered.

You both were walking past him and you catch him looking at you so you just give him a smile because you didn't know what to do or if a smile was already too much
'oh my god he smiled back thank god, wait why am I thinking this, I mean I just bumped into him nothing more'
you thought while trying not so slap your own face because of the thoughts that were coming into your mind.

As you both were sitting down eating your lunch, Michi told you why she was late again and then something popped into your mind

"OH MY GOD WAIT. I forgot to tell you this ahhh" you said fidgeting with your fingers because even the thought of the scenario gets you nervous. Michi nodded eagerly.

"So while I was texting you asking where you were, I was walking to class and wasn't really paying attention" she nodded as you were telling her what happened "and then I walked into that guy we just walked past our spot from yesterday" you told her not noticing that you were blushing.

"So that's why first of all you didn't want to sit there because he sat there, second of all why you smiled at him and lastly why you're blushing right now" she laughed at you.

You covered your face with your sweater out of embarrassment.

"Nooo sorry oh my god it's cute don't cover your face" she said still kinda laughing while you uncovered your face.

"I just smiled at him because i don't know, it seemed right in that moment, and he smiled back" you said smiling to yourself. "And he was looking at me first so stop"

"Aw does y/n have a little crush on someone." She said teasing you.

"The f#ck? No. You know me I don't 'crush' on people, I Never did." You said while she gave you a 'oh shut up i know youre lying' look. "But he is kinda cute tho.." you said almost whispering hoping she didn't hear you.

She didnt give you an answer to that so you were hoping that she actually didn't hear you so you just continued eating. But you didn't know that she was smiling to herself thinking of all multiple ways to get you and the guy talking. Because she knew that it is very rare that you like someone by just meeting them for the first time and that they have to have something special in them for you to like them.

"Why are you smiling, I know that face so stop and don't try to do anything" you said in a serious tone.

"What are you talking about I'm not trying anything" she said trying to hold back her laugh.

You just brushed it off and kept eating your lunch. You sometimes took a look at him not even noticing how often you looked at him, but Michi did.

"Can't take your eyes off of him huh?"

You were still looking at him not really realising what Michi said to you.

"Huh what, WAIT no stop teasing me omg I was just looking somewhere, he just happened to sit where I was looking." You said blushing, again.

Sunas POV
I just kept listening to music and tried to distract myself from everything around me. I mostly just tried to distract myself from.. her.
It's so weird and I hate myself for the fact that I don't even know this girl and I can't get her off my mind.

Was I just dumb or telling myself that something was special about her. It's been long since I had feelings for someone.

Even though this almost feels.. different?

The past relationships I've been in always were kind of dull or boring you could say? I don't even know if I was really in love or just liked the attention.

It always felt like something was off, something was missing, and it still feels like there's something missing. Sure my life's kinda okay right now I guess but there's still a feeling of a certain thing not being in the right place.

I don't even know what I'm thinking right now, I'm probably overthinking everything again, I just need a distraction.

I was scrolling through my phone trying to find something to distract me and was just skipping through my playlist.

Not even a second after I put my phone down I got a message from Kita.

Kita

Kita
Where are you? Do you wanna practice a bit rn?

Thank god, Kita always texts me at the right time.

You
Sitting outside, gimme a sec. I'll be there in a min

I got up and started walking to the gym. As I was walking I saw her sitting there with her friend. I didn't realise they were sitting that close to me. I didn't even notice them because i wasn't facing them, oh my god how embarrassing.

I got changed and walked into the gym seeing Kita, Atsumu and Aran already practising serves.

"Where's the rest?" I asked them.

"I don't know, probably too lazy" Tsumu said laughing.

"This practise right now isn't mandatory so they're probably just having their lunch break" Kita responded

"Oh right" I said as I was walking towards them.

As Atsumu was setting the balls, I was trying to score them into the other field while Kita tried to receive them. We were having a small break when Kita came up to me

"Everything alright? You normally score and catch every of Atsumus sets, but something today seemed off with you"

Was I really that obvious? Even though I love volleyball and I mostly focus, it still didn't really distract me today.

"Yea im Fine don't worry about me, probably just because I'm a little tired." You obviously lied to him.

Kita nodded and walked away from me, got his things and said "ok boys that's it for this break, see yall after school. Hopefully there will be more than just us this time."

I gathered my things and went out of the gym. Lunch wasn't fully over, so the girl was still sitting there with her friend. She seemed so different around her friend than when she bumped into me.

She's probably shy around most people and only opens up around her closest friends, cute.

OMG STOP NO I can't be thinking that.

I mean, I'm the same but, no omg stop literally I need to stop analizing her.

I was slightly punching my face for my dumbness and already started walking towards my next class.