¡ twenty one

You woke up with a headache and your cheek still hurting, it was Monday so you had to get ready for school, even though you were thinking about skipping today because of how miserable you felt.
But you still got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

'I look so bad, my cheek is still red and swollen' you thought, 'where's my makeup I need to cover this up I don't want anyone seeing this', you searched for your makeup bag and grabbed some concealer, hoping it would cover up what he did to you.

You got out of the bathroom, grabbed your back and started walking to school. Michi texted you that she wasn't coming to school today, so you just walked straight to the school instead of waiting for her.

Some hours passed and it was finally lunch break, normally you would've spent it with Michi, so you just went outside to sit down. You didn't feel like eating so you just sat there with your eyes closed and headphones in, listening to music.

After some minutes you felt a presence near you so you opened your eyes and saw Osamu approaching you.

You took your headphones out and gave him a quick smile, he sat next to you.

"So im guessing Michi skipped today?" He laughed.

"Yup" you answered, "aren't y'all practising?"

"Nah we're not always practising at lunch, its not mandatory at least" he explained as you nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" He looked at you as you nodded again waiting for his question.

"How did you do it?" He asked.

"Huh?" You just looked at him confused, "what?".

"I mean how did you manage to get the protective side out of Suna? He normally doesn't care about anyone else but him."

"Well..Uh- i dont know-" you laughed nervously but got interrupted by Aran running towards the both of you.

"HEY SAMU wanna join us? Kita wanted us to practise some receives" he said out of breath.

"Sure yea, who's gonna be there?" Osamu said getting up.

"Its just Atsumu, Kita and Ginjima" Aran was looking over to you, "wanna join too?" He asked you.

"Nah dont worry, i'll stay here, I have some homework to catch up", you lied, but you just wanted to be alone for a bit right now.

"Alright, see ya" they both said going to the gym.

A few minutes have passed when you got a text from Suna asking where you are, You texted him that you were outside.

After another couple of minutes have gone by you saw Rintaro walking up to you.
He sat down next to you.

"How did you know I was here, I just said im outside" you laughed.

"Well you sat here last time, so I just figured I guess" it was silent for a bit, "and I mostly sit here too" he added.

"How come the best middle blocker of the Hyōgo Prefecture isn't at Practise like the rest" you said teasing him, accentuating the word 'best'.

"Oh shut up, im anything but the best" he said laughing, "and I didn't feel like practise today, kinda hiding from both Miyas" he sighed and you just giggled a bit.

Your face suddenly started to hurt again so you let out a small 'Ow' and held your cheek again, hoping it wasn't too loud to notice.

Suna looked at you worried, "hey, what's wrong?" He asked turning to you.

"N-nothing, im fine dont worry" you fake smiled and turned your face away from him.

'DUMB BITCH WHY ARE YOU SO OBVIOUS' you thought and wanted to punch yourself, you didn't want anyone to know or even worse, to pity you.

He just nodded, not really believing that you were okay, but also not wanting to make you uncomfortable, he knew it probably wasn't the right time and place to really ask you what is going on.

"What where you doing here alone anyways before I arrived?" He asked looking at you.

"Well Michi decided to leave me alone today, I was just listening to some music" you said getting out your phone and headphones again.

"Can I listen?" He asked pointing to your headphones.

"Uh Sure, I dont know if you like them but I was listening to the neighbourhood" you said handing him one earbud.

"Oh yea I like them, what's your favourite song?"

"I'll just put it on" you said putting on your favourite song by the nhbd.

You two just listened to some music while basically doing nothing till the break ended.

"Well I have classes now, if you want you can come to practise after school, you're always welcome you know."

You gave him a smile, "I'll think about it, see you" you two went your separate ways to your classrooms.

ITS OUR BOYS BIRTHDAY TODAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNAAA<33