¡ nine

From were you guys were sitting you could kinda still see him and saw him getting up going into the gym
'does he play volleyball'
you thought to yourself.
'Wait is he even in our year? I haven't seen him in any of my classes and I don't think Michi has either'.

"Uhm quick question" you asked her while she was just nodding "that guy I bumped into earlier-"

"your new loverman?" She said smirking at me.

"No but, do you know if he is in our year or if he is a second year?" You asked her "I saw him walk into the gym and I don't think any first year is on the volleyball team, and i haven't seen him in any of my classes."

"Damn girl you really analized him" she said laughing, you jokingly gave her a death glare.

"But I think he's a second year, I saw him hanging out with Atsumu and Osamu" she told you but you just looked at her with a big question mark on your face.

"Oh sorry of course you don't know them, they're the twins that were fighting yesterday, they are friends with the one dude I was talking to that invited us, I saw your boy talking to them, he's probably on the volleyball team"

"Oh okay" you said trying not to panic because this probably meant that you have to see him later again.

As the day slowly ended you and Michi started walking to her house getting ready to go to the guy's house she told you about.
Michi and you were in her room just listening to some music talking about the most random things.

You were sitting on her bed while she was doing her makeup

"how do u manage to do a whole face like that, I can barely do my eyeliner everyday" you took out your phone and went to the camera app to see if you needed to fix your eyeliner.

"Y/n don't worry your eyeliner still looks fine" she said still doing her makeup not even looking at you.

'How did she-' you thought

"I know you always take every chance to check up on yourself if you look fine and YES girl you look stunning" she said looking back at you laughing. "You don't need to worry okay? You always look good" she turned back continuing.

Your were pouting but more in awe because normally she would've cussed you out for doing that but that seemed.. different?

As Michi was finishing off her makeup, you were on your phone while the both of you just vibed to the music in the background.
After some minutes you broke the 'silence'

"Do you know who's gonna be there?" You asked her curiously, even though, if she told you the names you probably wouldn't know them, but you still wanted to know about how many people there will be.

"Oh wait let me think" she said tapping the back of the brush against her forehead "so it's at the Twins house so obviously they will be there, Atsumu, the blonde twin, didn't quite tell me the names of who's gonna be there, I just know some of the volleyball boys are going to be there. So not that many people will come. Probably 5 people at most. Don't worry, you got this okay?" You just quietly nodded.

She knew what you were thinking and that you were specifically overthinking every possible situation again.

"They won't hate you, there won't be anything embarassing happening, and even if, they probably wouldn't care because they're dorks" she said laughing.

"Feel any better or should I calm you down more" Michi turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"No thank you Michi, really"

"Good, now let's get going before we're late" you both got up and walked to her door.

Around 5pm you started walking to the twins house kinda panicking because there were probably so many people you didn't know so you knew that your social anxiety would go crazy, but you tried to hide it.

As you guys arrived, Michi knocked at the door, one of the twins answered the door but you didn't know which one it was, it was the one with yellowish-blonde hair.

"Hey ladies, we were just chilling in the living room, it's around the corner. Do you want something to drink?"

'Well at least he seems kinda nice' you thought.

"Only some water for now" Michi said looking at you waiting for you to answer too.

"Uh yea me too" you said.

"As you both wish, like I said the living rooms right there" he pointed to an open door, "you can already go if you want, I'll get you your drinks"

Michi and you started walking into the living room seeing 3 other guys sit there.
The one that caught you staring into the gym, which you knew the name of, Aran, then the other twin that has grayish-brown hair and some other dude with silver hair and black tips, that was helping stopping the fight between the twins that day.

"Yoo guys what's up" Michi said as we walked in and they all said hey back, "this is y/n" she punched your shoulder lightly, you were just smiling at them and holding your hand up a bit as a 'hey'. The guys were just looking at you.

"Cmon guys what are you? Babies? Introduce yourselves or how is she supposed to know your names?" She said laughing and kinda teasing them.

After they all introduced themselves you and Michi were just talking and laughing with the guys, she was kinda surprised because she didn't think that you were going to get along with them that fast, but you all shared the same interests and humour so you liked them immediately.

Of course you weren't talking that much, obviously. But for some boys that you just met, it was enough for you to be kinda proud of yourself to overcome your anxiety a bit.

'As Michi told you, they don't hate me, maybe they even like me' you always repeated in your head to reassure yourself.

After some minutes Atsumu walked in with some snacks in his hand and a person walking behind him, you couldn't quite see who it was tho.