¡ twenty eight

After what felt an eternity, you pulled away from him and just looked at him. You couldn't help but smile. You could smell his cologne, his familiar scent.

"So im guessing you don't only want to be friends"

"What do you mean? I thought we were just friends?" He teased you, acting confused like he didn't just affectionately kissed you.

You laughed and jokingly punched him as he pulled you in for another kiss.

While kissing Suna, you didn't hear anything that was happening around the both of you, especially not Michi coming around the corner "(y/n) where are you I was wai-"

Suna didn't seem to care, but you quickly pulled away and looked at her.

"Damn" she said, trying to hold back her laughter. "Well that's some weird talking you guys have going on".

Your eyes widened and you were thinking about what you should do, it was too late anyways for any explanation.

"Uh sorry Rin I gotta go" you said giving him a small peck on the cheek and dragging Michi to come with you.

Michi and you made your way to her house as you told her what happened but to be exact, you didn't really know what happened either, everything went by so quickly yet so slow. You weren't too sure what to expect, in fact you were only more confused then before.

As the both of you walked, Suna still stood there, leaning against the wall as Osamu approached him "Dude are you coming to practise? I was searching for you".

But he didn't give him an answer, he was still looking at your silhouette slowly fading in the distance away as you continued walking.

"So have you finally told her the truth?"

Again, no answer from Suna, only a sigh. But Osamu knew that the silence was answer enough.

"You can't keep playing with her man, if you won't tell her, I will." Osamu was clearly disappointed but mad at the same time. 

"No offense Samu, but you don't know shit about what goes on between me and Desiree." He was mad, he wanted to be alone to collect his feelings and thoughts. Suna knew that he didn't want to hurt you. "I will tell her, I just need some more time." He said walking into the gym with his face down and his fists balled into his pockets.

Later at home, after spending the day at Michi's you were debating on wether to text Suna or not. Obviously the two of you weren't just friends, not after today, but you guys weren't in a relationship either, at least it was not official since he didn't give you a proper answer, or didn't even let you talk properly.

He never really did give me a real answer

Fuck it

Since it was Friday night and you had nothing to do on the weekend you thought you could spend the following day with him, to clear things up, again. But this time alone and in peace.

Rin

You

heyy u wanna hang tmrw?

Rin

ofc dummy

You

yayy

u wanna go to the boba shop again?

Rin

duuh

how does 3pm sound?

You

sounds perfect :)

Rin

cant wait to see u again

kinda mad that u left that quickly today ngl

You

sorry I didn't want michi to make it weird bc I know she would lol

After you sent that text you heard the front door open, it couldn't be your mum since she left for her night shift only a few hours ago so it could only be one person.

By the aggressive footsteps you could definitely tell who it was so you decided to stay quiet in your room, hoping that he wouldn't hear or notice you.

To your luck he quickly left the house again, either he was searching for your mother or something else. You let out a deep breath and went on the chat again.

Rin

Ur just searching for excuses bc ur too shy huh

You

NO IM NOT

ur mean

Rin

yea yea whatever lmao

see u tomorrow, sleep well cutie

You

u too dork

Smiling to yourself, you laid your phone on the nightstand and decided to go to sleep.

As planned, you spent the following day with Suna. To be exact, you almost spent every following day after that with him. He either walked you to school or home from school when he didn't have practise. Michi and Atsumu got closer too so it was mostly Atsumu and Suna walking with Michi and you. Osamu often just kind of 'third wheeled', but he didn't seem to mind. He grew to be one of your close friends after all, mostly just trying to get Atsumu from saying dumb stuff.

Suna took you to every imaginable place, he did all of those things anybody could dream of. It really felt like a dream.

You still weren't too sure of what is was that is between the two of you, but you just decided to enjoy it while it lasts.

Because for once it actually felt right. You enjoyed every second of it, or at least you tried.

One day, when he took you to his favourite spot he already has shown you that one saturday, which quickly became the spot for you two, you both sat on a blanket just enjoying the view and rambling to each other. 

Silence.

Only the leaves of the tree right behind you, rustling in the wind could be heard. Some cars driving around the city, that could be seen from the small hill you guys were on. Distant laughter of children that were playing around.

You were zoning out in your thoughts again, asking yourself the one question. The question that sometimes kept you up all night, the one you were too afraid to ask.

Suna seemed to notice, but this time he didn't say anything. He had his own thoughts slowly destroying him. The guilt that washed over him every time he saw your smile, every time he kissed you, every time when you were looking at him like nothing else mattered. 

You being clueless killed him, he wanted to tell you all of these things but he didn't know how, he didn't know what would happen if he did. 

Nobody knew what was really going on besides Suna and Desiree.