¡ seven

Sunas POV '
I was walking away from the girl I just bumped into, gosh how could I be so stupid and not pay attention, that was so embarrassing, and look there they are the dumbass twins, I bet they will annoy me with this all day long.

"Uuh Suna who's your new girlfriend?" Atsumu said teasing me. "If you don't shut the f#ck up right now, I don't even know who this was, I just bumped into her. I never saw her around anyways." I told him.

"Yea yea whatever.. Oh right we haven't told you this yet, we're hanging at our place today with the team and some new people" Osamu told me while we were walking into our class.

"What do you mean by 'new people'" I asked him, already guessing what he meant.

"Yea some new first years, they were pretty chill actually so I just invited them"

"Oh okay" I said not really paying attention to what he said because, i mean, it's Osamu, why should I listen. I didn't really care anyways.

I tried concentrating in class but somehow I couldn't get the girl I bumped into out of my mind, what is this? Why can't I stop thinking about her, she was so pretty tho, I hope she didn't think it was too embarrassing.. that would be a nightmare.
OH MY GOD why do I even care. It's not like I'm going to meet her again and she probably already forgot about me. I just bumped into her why do I even think about this now.

"Sunaaaa are you there, hello" I just kinda heard someone bluntly talking to me, it was probably Kita, but I just kept day dreaming about the most random things, but she always popped in my mind. I don't even know why, I was probably just overthinking.

I finally decided paying attention to class and heard the Miya twins ramble random stuff to Kita and annoying him as always.

"Oh yea Suna is probably thinking about the new girl he bumped into earlier today"
Atsumu told Kita and Aran quietly because the teacher was still talking.

I was thinking about saying something but I knew they were going to tease me anyways, so I just decided to stay quiet and try to actually pay attention to the class.

After class has ended I just decided to put in my headphones and walk out of class alone which wasn't very common because normally I would just go to lunch with Kita or someone else, but I just wanted to be alone for a second.

I listened to my favourite playlist and sat on the ground outside when i saw the girl I bumped into walk past me with a friend of hers. She saw me looking at her and just gave me a smile which I returned. Damn her smile is so cute. WAIT what am I thinking, nooo. I mean she is cute but.. I don't even know what to think,
I'll just keep listening.

Authors note:
Hey so ik this is kinda short but don't worry there will be another chapter uploaded today (or in a few hours lol)