¡ thirty five

"I'm— just gonna go into my room" you knew it probably would have been for the better if you ignored the both of them, well mostly him but you didn't want to start anything, especially since you were a bit into a rush so you just went straight to your room.

Your mother didn't say anything. She also knew that keeping silent would keep any trouble away from now, at least for your and her safety.

She knew how he abusive he was, but she still didn't know about the fact that he hit you too.

"What? I don't even get a 'Hello'?" Your mothers 'boyfriend' said as you stopped walking.

You turned around slowly, trying not to seem as annoyed as you already are from him.

"Hello" you gave him a fake smile to which you just earned an annoyed 'mhm' back.

As you just stood there waiting if he wanted anything else you took a look at your mother, she just looked away.

To be fair you were a little disappointed, not really in her, but you thought that she was better than letting that guy back in her life again after you thought it was finally over. 

Even though you and your mother haven't had the best relationship in the past you still care for her, and deep down you know that she somehow still cares for you, she is still your mother after all.

You started walking to your room once again after you were sure that he didn't want anything else.

As soon as you closed and locked your door, your turned on your pc and went to check if Kenma was online, it didn't really surprise you that he actually was.

You tried to call him but he didn't answer. After several failed tries you decided to text him.

Ken

You

Please pick up

Come on ik youre playing rn dont ignore me

Man I'm sorry okay? Can we just talk for a sec I'll explain everything

You saw that he read the messages and went to type something but ended up just leaving you on read.

Fuck, i knew he was pissed. But that bad?

Suddenly you heard someone calling you and to your luck, it was Kenma. You quickly accepted the call and already felt like something was lifted from your chest.

"What do you want?" Kenma said pissed. In his defense, he had every right to be, he thought that something really bad had happened and was worried about you.

"Well hello to you too" you said trying to cheer him up a bit. "Okay listen, im sorry for basically ignoring you and I know that doesn't make it any better but you weren't the only one I wasn't responding to." You tried to justify yourself as you hoped that he wouldn't get any more mad. Guess you were wrong about that.

"Yea I know, you didn't ignore your little boyfriend, that's for sure" he scoffed.

Well, fuck.

You thought of things to say to not make this situation any more bad so you had to fight the urge to ask him if he was jealous but you'd knew that only would worsen it.

In the past Kenma always worried about you a bit because you were important to him, its the same the other way around. He was, and still is really important to you so you'd knew that you have to fix this somehow since he knew about Suna and that he was the reason why you weren't talking to him as often as you normally did in these past few months.