¡ seventeen

Everyone continued playing truth or dare while you got up to refill your drink in the kitchen, you still didn't really believe or realise what happened, you just knew you wanted it again.
You sat down at the kitchen counter and took a sip from your drink, you heard someone coming in the kitchen but you didn't see them because your back faced the door.

"Hey" someone whispered in your ear and you jumped a little because you were surprised, you turned around and saw it was Suna,
"what? did i scare you?" he said teasingly making fun of you, you punched him jokingly and just laughed it off. He sat next to you on the bar stool at the counter.

It was silent for a bit, well besides the loud music and the loud people in the living room, until Suna broke the silence, "so.." you turned your face to him "i thought you weren't that type of person" he said.

You looked at him confused, "what do you mean?"

"i thought you didn't do this kind of stuff, didn't expect you to go with it" he said looking kind of impressed, but he still had his smirk on his face.

"go with what?" you knew exactly what he meant, but you wanted to him to say it, you just smiled at him after that.

"this" he quickly came closer and gave you another kiss on your lips.

You just sat there kinda in shock because you didn't expect him to kiss you again, and this time, not for a dare.

Suna laughed at your reaction and took a sip from his drink while he admired your confused face, "cute" he said before he took his cup.

Michi came up behind you, "hellooo" she sung in your ear, you flinched a bit because of her suddenly being there.

"oh my god you scared me, how long were you behind me" you asked her.

"oh i just came into the kitchen" she lied, because what you didn't know is that she saw everything, Sunas and your conversation, him teasing you.. and kissing you again, and you getting flustered.

"anywaysss, will you both come back? we're still playing" she poked your shoulder multiple times "pleaseee" she did the puppy eyes again because she knows that you can't say no to her when she does that.

"ugh fine, will you join again too?" you looked over to Suna.

"Sure, if you join i'll do too" he said, Michi was just smiling.

"GREAT let's go" she took your arm and basically dragged you back into the living room.

You guys sat down again, this time you sat between Atsumu and Suna, who was really close to you.
It was Arans turn to he spun the bottle, it landed on Michi.

"Alrighty Michi, you already know the drill" Aran said.

"I'll take the dare duh" she answered

"Of course" Aran laughed, "I dare you to chug your drink"

"Oh COME ON i just refilled it"

"I know that's why I told you" he laughed again, "you can still pick truth tho"

"I never said I won't do it bitch" she said as she took her cup and began to drink it all in one, you knew you were the one that probably has to carry her home again because of how wasted she will be.

The game kept on going, you just kind of observed everyone and took a sip from your drink once in a while. You noticed that more and more people were joining and just entering the twins house.

You tapped Sunas shoulder as he leaned down to you, so he could head you better, "is it normal that so many people join? They don't even notice them" you asked him.

"Yea don't worry, even if it doesn't look like it, they have it under control. Even when they're drunk, if it gets too much, they know when to stop." Suna reassured you, you nodded.

It was Kita's turn to spin the bottle and of course - it landed on you.

"y/nn it's finally your turn, what do you pick?"

"I'll go with truth" you answered because you didn't really feel like doing anything right now.

"You sure? Pick the dare, i won't say anything too bad" he tried to convince you.

"Dude don't be a prick, if she wants truth, ask her sum" Suna said kind of annoying but in a protective kind of way, you gave him a soft smile as a thank you.

"Okay okay, then.. do You like anyone at the Moment or have anyone in mind?" He asked as he looked at Suna.
Your eyes widened at the question
"Why you're asking that Kita, you interested?" Atsumu teased him.
"Oh shut up its a game, stupid" Kita said, "so?" He looked back at you.
"Uh well no not really I guess sorry" you laughed, Michi looked at you and mouthed 'liar' pointing to Suna with her eyes, you rolled your eyes and mouthed 'shut up' back.

Kita looked at Suna again, before Kita could give you the bottle so you'd spin, you went to the bathroom and took your drink with you for a refill.

You first went into the kitchen to refill it, took a few sips and headed to the bathroom. You left your drink in the kitchen because you didn't want to take it with you when you went to the toilet.
You came back, took your drink and headed to the living room again.
You sat back on your seat, next to Suna who wasn't taking his eyes off of you.

He continued to look at you and it made you feel kinda weird, "something wrong?" You asked him as you wanted to drink from your cup.

"Wait" he stopped your hand with the cup in it, you just looked at him confused, "don't drink it"

"Why?"

"Just don't k?" he said as he got up pissed and walked into the kitchen.

You just brushed it off and put your cup on the table, when you noticed people gathering in the kitchen. You were curious so you got up and went to look what is happening there the only thing you could hear were grunts that were muffled because of the loud people and the music.