¡ eighteen

Sunas POV

"Uh well no not really I guess sorry" y/n answered to Kitas question.

He looked at me because I know he asked that because of me, asshole.

I leaned back into my seat and saw y/n getting up into the kitchen, probably another refill. From where I was sitting I could see the kitchen counter, she left her drink and went to the bathroom.

The guys kept playing truth or dare. I noticed that there was a guy near y/n's drink and it looked like he slipped something in her drink. He left and she took her cup with her and sat back down on her seat next to me. I just looked at her and the drink, did he really drug her drink or did he just walk by? Nah no one here would do that, would they? I have never seen this dude here, and he definitely dropped something in her drink.

"Something wrong?" She asked me. Fuck I stared at her too long, I didn't even notice.

From the corner of my eye I could see the guy that tried to drug y/n, he stood in the door and acted like nothing happened and took a glance over to y/n, probably waiting for her to drink it. She was about to take a sip when i stopped her.

"Wait" I slowly lowered her hand with the cup in it "don't drink it", I don't wanna risk anything, I don't want anything bad happening to her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just don't" I said quickly and got up and went towards the guy who was heading to the kitchen again.

He leaned against the counter.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I said pissed, but tried to stay kinda quiet because I didn't want anyone else to get involved.

"What do you mean man, chill out" he said laughing.

"Drugging girls drinks thinking your slick and getting away with it, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I said getting closer to him.

"Look my guy, I don't know what you saw or think, but I didn't do anything k? Now if you would let me go-" i cut him off by punching him in the face.

"I may not be the smartest but I ain't blind my guy" I said mocking him, emphasising the last two words.

He tried to punch me back, but I dodged him and punched him again so he fell on the floor.

"What a bitch You are, can't even handle two simple punches, I wasn't even going hard dude" i said smirking.
"How insecure do you have to be to drug people, how WEAK do you have to be" i had to laugh a bit.

"Apparently as weak and insecure like him" Atsumu said standing in the door with many other people. I didn't even notice people gathered and looked.

The guy got up and held his face because it probably hurt, even though the punch wasn't even THAT hard.

"Look, I don't even know who You are, but if you think about entering this house again, ima call the police on you, so LEAVE" Osamu said pointing to the door.

People were cheering and I felt kinda weird.

I saw y/n standing there too and I didn't know what to do, she came up to me.

"Thank you Rin" she said quiet, but loud enough for me to hear, and apparently Atsumu too. My heart stopped beating for a second I think, Rin? Oh my god. I love her saying my name.

"IS THAT A NICKNAME I HEARD" he said excited.

"Oh fuck off Sumu" y/n said laughing.

"So you picking up his habits now? Wow" Atsumu said pointing to me, I was just laughing at how adorable it was that she flipped Sumu off like I do.

Atsumu and Aran were talking to some guys still in the kitchen, while I sat at the counter with Kita. More and more people were leaving because it got late, y/n was in the living room with Michi laughing and rambling again, as always, cute.

I just looked at her without even noticing, Kita snapped me out of my daydream, "helloo? Daydreaming again? Come on".

"Hm? Yea what?" I answered.

"What was that? You normally don't go after guys like that" he asked me.

"I don't know, i saw that he slipped something in y/n's drink and I just.. I don't know" I said swirling my drink in my cup to get me distracted a bit.

"Maybe because you like her?"

"What? No? I don't even really know her how could I like her? I mean yea she's fun but-" I tried to convince him, but probably even myself.

"You'll see" he said drinking his mix and walking away.

"What do you mean Kita?" You said shouting as he walked away. He just shrugged and laughed. Oh fuck him.

I finished my drink and threw away my empty cup.

It was about 11pm I think, I went over to the living room. Almost everyone left.
It was just me, Osamu, Kita and y/n.

"Where's Michi?" I asked y/n because I thought she was leaving with her.

"Oh she went upstairs to sleep, i wanted to take her home but Atsumu said he'd take care of her and she agreed so yea" she laughed.

Wow, did Atsumu really..? Well, not my business.

We were talking and laughing for a bit, it was a chill rest of the evening. We talked about some memories, volleyball games and memes, of course.

Everyone showed each other's memes you made about the others, mostly it was me, showing pics of the twins, it made them laugh a lot, y/n too. I liked seeing her laugh. It made me feel, I don't know, warm..You could say? Her smile made me feel safe. OH MY GOD what am I even thinking, I'm just imagining things at this point.

"Well, guys I think I'll be leaving soon" y/n said after a while.

"Does your mum pick you up or sum?" Kita asked.

"Yea it is kinda late though" Osamu said laughing

"Nah I'll just walk home, it's fine." She answered.

"The fuck no, it's dark and cold, I'll take you home, it's on my way anyways." It wasn't, but I won't let anything other happen to her, not after tonight.