¡ thirty one

DISCLAIMER: This chapter is only smut (nothing 'heavy'). It's not really plot relevant, so if you want to skip it, you wont miss any important details. 

I want to add that i really am not that good at writing smut, this literally took me too long lmao, i cringed at some points writing this, but i hope it is at least a bit bearable lol.

The kissing quickly turned into a messy make out session. With you laying on your bed and Suna hovering over you, his hands caressed your waist and slid down to your hips.

As your hand touched his chest, you slightly tucked on his shirt, gesturing for him to take it off.

Suna almost ripped his shirt off with one hand as if his life depended on it.

Oh my

Back then at the gym you got a quick glance at his abs, but seeing them that close, from that perspective. You had no other choice but to stare once again.

He let out a small chuckle, "Eyes up here babe".

You were looking at him and caressing his abs as he was leaning down to you again. He was trailing kisses from your cheek down to your neck and behind your ear. You slightly turned your head to the side so he had more access. 
"Are you sure about this?" He asked you, touching your neck gently and pushing his knee between your legs, which made you let out a soft moan so you just nodded as a response.

Reaching your other hand behind his neck, you pulled him down to you again, continuously kissing him, not wanting to stop.

He let one of his hands slip under the waistband of your sweatpants, softly tugging at it. As his hand was wandering down your pants you slightly spread your legs which made Suna smirk into the kiss a bit.

You immediately melted under his touch and he knew that and loved it, but so did he when you were around. 

Suna's hand moved further down and he soon started playing with your clit, moving his fingers in a circular motion. Without hesitation he inserted two fingers in you.

"I couldn't quite hear you, I need your permission" he teased you as you tried not to let out any loud moans because you couldn't be too loud or else you would be caught.

"Yes- fuck" you covered your mouth with the back of your hand to muffle your moans as Suna suddenly curled up his fingers in you, continuously pleasuring you.

"What do you want? Tell me." His tone changed. The quiet and sweet tone changed to a dominant and stern one, but in some way you liked it and it turned you on even more.

"You "

He suddenly removed his fingers from your pants and brought his thumb up to your lips, slowly parting them, "What was that, princess? Wanna repeat that?" He smirked, putting both of his fingers in your mouth, slightly putting pressure on your tongue.

You decided it was your turn to mess with him so closed your mouth and somewhat licked his fingers and sucked on them. Suna was a bit shocked and didn't expect that and just smiled. He had to admit that he loved the view he had at this moment, wanting nothing else to be close to you and feel you. 

After he took out his fingers and used his hand to support his body hovering over yours, you wanted to tease him back after he was hopefully done teasing you.

"Fuck you" you said with a small smile on your face, not knowing how he would react.

He just chuckled and put his thumb and index finger on your chin which made you look up at him, "No, but I will fuck you" he said trying not to laugh and kissed you again.