¡ thirty nine

(Y/N)'s pov

I was glad that apparently the call Suna got wasn't that important. We basically just did nothing the rest of the day, played games and watched Netflix.

Though he did tell me that Atsumu needed his help around noon and I don't know why i just believed it, but i decided to just let it slide. I don't need any drama right now.

I still don't know why but something felt off, like he heard some heartbreaking news over the phone earlier.

Suna said it was just Atsumu and I didn't want to be more curios and ask any further.

Since it was already getting a bit late, Suna soon had to leave and I didn't want to stay at his house alone. I asked Michi if she wanted to hang out and of course she said yes.

I was glad, we didn't spend that much time together these last few weeks, but she still knew everything that was going on in my life.

The walk to her house wasn't that long luckily.

On my way I listened to I was all over her - salvia palth. I just still felt a bit down and sad music probably wasn't the best idea right now but I literally couldn't care less.

As I was crossing a street I looked over to my left to an alley and saw two people standing there.

I got a bit of a closer look and I didn't know what to feel at that moment. I saw him. Suna.

But it wasn't with Atsumu like he said. It was with another girl and they were a bit too close to my liking.

He was leaned against a wall while that girl almost left little to no space between them.

I quickly took out my phone to check something, so I opened my instagram and went to the message I got from Desiree that night that said I should leave her and her 'Boyfriend' alone. I went through her pictures and I was right, it was her.

Desiree and Suna together in this fucking street and i saw it with my own eyes.

I wanted to cry.

I guess this all was just a lie after all.

All the things he said to me, all the things he did, was just a lie?

I saw her getting closer to him and I couldn't stand this sight anymore, I didn't want to know what happened next so I just continued walking to Michi's.

My vision got blurry from the tears in my eyes. I honestly didn't know what to think or what to do.

Should i confront him? Act like i never saw them and wait till he eventually tells me? I have no fucking clue.

He comforted me when I was at my worst and was always the sweetest and most protective person to me. Why would he do all that just for him to have a thing on the side? I don't understand it and I'm not sure if I even want to.

I wiped my tears and left Michi a few messages saying that I was at her house but she didn't read them. I don't like ringing at people's door bells, it gives me anxiety and I don't even know why.

Though I had no choice so I rang her doorbell. I was hoping Michi would open the door since my eyes were probably a bit red from crying and I didn't want her parents to see me cry, other people seeing me right now like this is the last thing I need.

But guess what, her brother opened the door, great.

"Hey (Y/N) whatchu doing here?" He said with his all so famous smile, to be honest I don't know if I ever saw him in a negative mood, he always seemed to be happy and lightened up the mood.