¡ thirty two

There you laid. On your bed. Almost fully naked, only in underwear. Laying in the arms of the boy you'd probably least expected to lay in.

The boy that had something special about him, that gave you butterflies the second his fox-like eyes met yours. He made you so happy when he was around you. He always wanted the best for you even when it seemed like he didn't.

The both of you confessed your feelings and were closer than ever, then why did it still feel like there is a border between you two? Is something missing? Something feels wrong. Is it him?

No. It can't be.

Right?

Your head laid on his chest, you could hear his heartbeat and felt his chest slowly rising up and down from his breathing.

It felt so wrong yet so right, so distressing yet so... comforting?

He seemed to notice that you were lost in thought.

"Hey" he softly whispered while he brought up his hand to your head to slightly play with your hair.

You already thought he was asleep, you just let out a quiet "hm?"

"That thing you're worried about, stop thinking about it".

How did he-

"What do you mean? I'm fine don't worry" you whispered back, not wanting him to worry about anything.

"Come on, you're laying here all cramped up, relax a bit and just try to enjoy the moment, okay"

It was true, your body felt uneasy, stiff or just anxious in general.

But what was it that you were so anxious about? You didn't even know it yourself, so how would you tell Suna that, if you can't even acknowledge how you felt? 

He kept rubbing your back trying to ease you up a bit.

He lifted slightly lifted your head with his other hand so you'd make eye contact with him, "wanna tell me what's keeping you up?".

It was almost pitch black dark in your room, but you were still able to see his eyes. 

God those eyes.

"I.. don't know to be honest" you wanted to explain how you felt but no words came out.

You wanted to tell him everything that was on your mind right now, everything that has happened, everything that you worried about, every little detail of how you felt. You wanted to get it out, but you didn't know where to start. It was just too much in your mind at that moment.

"Look, the pictures—"

He quickly cut you off, "(Y/n) you don't need to tell me, its fine. We will—"

"No it's not fine. I don't want there to be any more secrets between the two of us, it only made things worse in the past Rin."

He didn't say anything. Suna just gave you a reassuring look and nodded slightly so you'd know that he's listening to you.

"The pictures," you took a deep breath. It was a sensitive topic for you which many people of your past knew about, but not many knew the truth behind it. They only believed what they saw and heard about you and those photos.

"I don't know what she told you about it, but I don't remember much from that night" you tried to explain.

Suna raised an eyebrow, clearly showing his confusion. He didn't know anything about these photos. Desiree just sent them to him without giving any further context, in hope that he would see you as a bad person and not contact you anymore. Little did she know it only made him more interested in you.