¡ four

After coming back home you immediately fall onto your bed. You turned on some music and stared at your ceiling while thinking about some memories. You were so deep in thought that you didn't realise that your mom already came home and walked into your room.

"Hello?? earth to y/n?" Your mom said kinda pissed off because you zoned off into your own thoughts again so you didn't hear her at first.

"Oh im sorry I couldnt hear you because of my music"

"Yea whatever, did you do the dishes?" She asked you.

"No I just got home like 5 Minutes ago" you said knowing what was coming next.

"Of course that is what you always say, you know y/n? Im working so hard for the both of us and you can't even help me a little bit? Like the bare minimum? Whatever" she said storming off.

You and your mom never had a good relationship and it got even worse after your dad passed away. You were happy when you were able to stay out of your house because it didn't even feel like a home anymore, just a random place you sleep and eat at.

You just put in your headphones again and kept listening to some music for a while. You saw that you had some unread texts from Kenma

Ken

Ken

yoo are you still coming???'

come onnn I'm bored

pleaseeeeee kuroo is so bad at this game I wanna play w someone who knows how to play lmao

You decided to answer him.

You

I'm sry I can't, my mums being annoying again

Ken

awhh srsly idek what she has I mean you got a life too you can't do everything in your household'

nvm I take that back, you don't have a life HAHAHA

You

did you eat a clown for breakfast? Someone's rlly funny today

AND YOU DONT GOT A LIFE EITHER U ASS LMAO

Ken

come on yk that I'm joking

You

ik lol but I rlly gotta go or else my mum will get even more mad and I can't handle more of her bullshit today

Ken

ok yea then see you tmrw hopefully

You

yes definitely and don't bully kuroo too much lmao

Ken

maybe hehe

You smiled after you read that because you knew that he was always playfully bullying his best friend kuroo because he's not as good as Kenma in video games.

After some minutes you decided to go to the kitchen and do the dishes when your mom already stood in front of the sink

"I thought I was supposed to take care of that?" You asked her confused but kinda pissed because you knew that this is what she always does. She always tells you to do something, then does it herself and is angry with you afterwards because you didn't do it in time or she just happened to be doing it before you even got the chance to do it.

"So now you're not talking to me or what?" You asked her because she didn't give you an answer.

She just gave you the silent treatment so you decided to go back to your room. You jumped on your bed and just fell asleep immediately, because you were tired off your moms bullshit, you just wanted to be alone at this moment.

Though you woke up in the middle of the night to a random loud sound coming from the living room, you stay in your bed because you thought it was just your mom again.

You looked at your phone and saw that it was already 3am, you sighed and thought 'can't this woman be quiet already I just want to sleep my GOD'

You went through your phone and saw that you also had some unread messages from Michi.

'YOOO Y/N I GOT SOME NEWS AKKDJSKS'

'you don't wanna miss this'

'come on answer hoe'

'don't tell me you're asleep already'

'wakey wakey'

*2 missed calls*

'BISH WAKE UP'

*3 missed calls*

*2 missed calls*

'okay nvm i'll tell you tmrw sleepyhead'

you were so tired you didn't even think of anything and just texted her back

'whaat do u want i was sleeping'.

Not even a split second later you got a call from her, you knew that she was probably still awake, you would've been awake with her at this time too but your mom was just too much for you again.

You answered her call after sitting up on your bed, rubbing your eyes because you were still tired.

"OH MY GOSH Y/N FINALLY I GOT THE BEST NEWS AHHHHH" Michi screamed into the phone, your eyes shot open and your phone fell on the bed because you didn't expect her to be that loud.