¡ twenty four

The boys finished up their practise and Atsumu seemed to take your advice which made you smile.

Afterwards said bye to all of them, put in your headphones and started walking till Suna stopped you.

"Where do you think you're going?" He grabbed your arm.

"Home? I guess?" You laughed.

"Yea but not without me" he bluntly said, waving the boys goodbye and grabbing his stuff.

You were a bit confused at first on why he would walk you home again but you didn't complain.

He started walking you to your home. It was silent for most of the walk but you two just enjoyed each others company.

"Rin?" You asked as he just let out a quiet 'mhm'.
"Thank you for stepping in today, again." You sighed.

"You don't always have to thank me for the bare minimum, I didn't want you to get uncomfortable because.. you know" he looked over to you while the both of you continued walking, "you trusted me with your past and I know you don't like talking about it, so I tried to stop Tsumu before this dumbass kept talking", you giggled a bit.

You didn't see it, but Suna was smiling from hearing your laugh. It felt like something in his heart lit up, he had a warm feeling in his chest. It made him happy seeing you happy.

After some minutes of random blabbering you two arrived at your house.

"See you tomorrow then" he said.
"Yea" you were smiling and decided to hug him as a goodbye. You hugged him around his neck as he put his hands on your back because he didn't want to overstep any of your boundaries.

He pulled away from the hug, with you still smiling a bit, "Bye" you said, walking to your front door, he waved back. When he saw you entering the house he left, knowing you got home safe.

No one was home, you got into your room and checked your phone. Still no call from Michi, 'That hoe omg' you thought, calling her number, but no one picked up.
You grunted in despair.

Suna on the other hand started walking in the direction you both came from, because his house wasn't slightly on the way from the school to your house, but he still wanted to take you home safe.

On his way home, he heard his phone ring in his gym bag. Suna searched for it and found his jacket he gave you with a little note in it,
'thanks for keeping me warm rin<3'
the note said, he forgot about the jacket he gave you from that one night and thought it was adorable that you already gave it back. It still kinda smelled like you.

His phone was still ringing, he got it out of his bag, "No caller ID?" He said to himself. He decided to not pick up the phone because he has been getting calls from an unknown number for some days.

Suna muted his phone, put his headphones in, listened to some music and continued walking back home.

You however, decided to check your phone after throwing yourself on your bed.

It was almost evening and you were kinda frustrated about Michi so you wanted to distract yourself. You got up, sat at your desk and turned on your PC.

After some time of checking all possible social medias you saw that Kenma was online, playing with Kuroo and some other people. You got your headset and joined the call.

"HEYYYY" you said happily.

"Y/NNN" Kenma seemed very happy about you finally joining them again.

"Hey y/n" Kuroo greeted you too.

"So what are we playing today?" You were kind of excited because it has been a while since you got to relax at some video games with your internet friends.

"Wow wow wow hold on" Kuroo said, "First you're ghosting us for over a week and now don't even tell us about your new-",

"SHUT IT KUROO" Kenma cut him off.

"Huh?" you were a bit confused, "my new what Kuroo?".

"Uh nothing, I meant Uh- new friends. Kenma told me you talked to some people" he sounded like he was lying, but you didn't want to argue right now so you just went with it.

"Yea the people there are okay I guess, and I didn't ghost the two of you, it's called having a life you nerds" you said "now lets play something pleaseee" they could feel your pouty face through the screen.

"Fine nerd" Kenma laughed, "we just finished a round smash, you wanna join?"

"YESSS" you turned on your switch, "I will so beat ur ass Ken".

"Told you, you can't beat my Yoshi with your Villager" Kenma laughed after he won the game against Kuroo and you.

"Who even mains the Villager" Kuroo added.

"Oh shush you bedhead, you literally didn't give me damage once" you wanted to tease him a bit, "AND you literally fell off the Arena.. TWICE" Kenma and you both laughed at Kuroo while he was probably pissed.

You looked at the time and saw that it was getting a bit late, "Okay okay sorry Kuroo" you laughed, "I think Ima leave you guys alone im kinda tired".

"Awh come on, where's the y/n that stays up with me till 3am?" Kenma asked.

"You should take her as an example and not stay up till the morning if we have school tomorrow" Kuroo added.

"Oh shush" Kenma said pissed while you laughed at them, fighting over this as always.

"I'll let you lovebirds fight in peace, but don't kill him Ken, goodnight" you said as they both returned a 'bye'.