¡ twenty

You woke up to your phone blowing up, once again. You could already tell it was the groupchat again, or Michi. Or probably both.
You sat up on your bed and scrolled through the messages.
You had some missed calls from Michi, you were planning on calling her after you read all of your messages.

public urination squad

Kita
Okay whose drunk ass changed the group name to that yesterday

Aran
5 bucks that it was tsumu

Rintarō
Probs lol

Atsumu
Kita You owe Aran 5 bucks

Kita
I NEVER AGREED TO THAT

Atsumu
HAHAHAHSH

fav hoe<3
JJSKDJSSK

Kita
Oh shut up you two, do we even wanna know what happened upstairs

fav hoe<3
JDODNS I WAS TIRED K

You laughed at their messages, but you were really wondering what or
even if anything happened between these 2

You
Sure thing

fav hoe<3
COME ON Y/N you're supposed to be on my side

You
JDNDKSMS
I am 😌

fav hoe<3
good

You
I'm just curious 👀

fav hoe<3
Oh shush answer my calls hoe

After that you called her and she basically just rambled to you about the most random things.
She told you about her and Atsumu, she seemed like she really liked him, they didn't do anything though. She told you that he just took care of her drunk ass and that she's at his house still.

You were still on the phone with her.

"Soo i heard Suna brought you home last night" You could feel her bright grin through the phone.

"Yes, my mum saw him though, she thought it was you at first but she also asked me about his jacket" you stayed silent for a bit.

"He likes you" she laughed.

"No he doesn't, he was just being nice, everyone would've done that if they would see someone spike a drink.. and I also just know him for one day so?" You said but knowing deep inside it felt like you've known each other for years.

"Yea maybe, but no one beat a person up for someone they DONT like, and just because you don't know him that well doesn't mean yall don't like each other, I've seen how he looks at you girl" she tried to convince you that Suna liked you but you couldn't accept the fact that someone like Suna would ever like you.

"The fuck do you mean Michi?" You asked her.

"Oh sorry Tsumus coming I gotta go, I'll talk to you later, k?"

"Yea see you, go get your boy" you said laughing and hanging up. You were happy that Michi apparently got along really well with Atsumu.

short timeskip

It was almost evening and you heard the front door open, you thought it was your mum coming back from work so you headed to the living room to greet her.. except it wasn't her.

You saw her ass of a boyfriend stand in the door, you were a bit shocked and just freezed because you first didn't expect him to be here so soon and second wondered how he got a key to your house, you knew that only your mum and You had a key.

"Where's your mother" he asked sternly.

"How did you get in here?" You ignored his question, you weren't too intimidated by him, but you were a bit scared because be basically broke into your house.

"I copied her key, no big deal. Where the hell is she?" He asked again but this time more intense.

'NO BIG DEAL? MF YOU JUST BROKE IN HERE' you thought.

"She's still at work" you said quiet, looking at everything but him.

"Awe not so brave anymore I see huh?", he made your blood boil, but you knew you couldn't do anything against it, at least not alone right now.

"What do you want from me? My mum isn't here. You can leave now"

He laughed at your response while you stood there in silence, "You know, you're a smart little girl, someone like you should know that you shouldn't talk back to adults and rather respect them." He said as if he was teaching you a lesson.

'Fucking asshole' you thought as you were balling your fists in your pockets.

"What. Do. You. Want." You haven't even looked at him for a second, you didn't want to see him.

"Tch" he sucked his teeth, came a bit closer to you and slapped you across the face.

You gasped because you didn't expect to actually hurt you. You tried to take a few steps back but he stopped you by grabbing a fist of your hair.

He was way too close to you. You were still looking away, but he grabbed your chin with his other hand and made you look at him.

"Listen, slut" he said in a deep, aggressive voice, "a beautiful face like yours shouldn't be so bratty, you're just as pathetic as your mother"

You were thinking about spitting him in the face, but you knew it just get you into more trouble.

"Let me go" you tried to get out of his embrace, he just laughed at you.

"LET ME FUCKING GO" you were screaming as he slapped you once again to shut you up.

You fell down on the floor because of how hard he hit you, you held your face and tears were slowly starting to run down your face.

He bent down to your height "Aw does it hurt? Tsk", he got up again and went to the front door, "I'll be back, next time don't fucking talk back" he turned around to you, "understand?" You didn't say anything as he left.

You sat there for a bit sobbing, holding your face and your head, both hurt because of how hard he hit you and how he grabbed you by your hair, it felt like your hair was falling out.

You just got up and went straight to your bedroom. You didn't care about any school work, messages or chores, you went straight to bed and listened to music.

You just cried for a while till you heard the front door again, "y/n! I'm home", this time it was your mum.

You pretended to sleep because you didn't want her to know that he hit you too, or more likely you didn't know how to tell her.

"Y/n? Are you asleep?" You didn't answer, she left your room again.