¡ thirty four

You were trying to convince Suna to not go and have breakfast with your mum, but he insisted.

First because, well it would be very awkward. You didn't know what she heard or how much and you didn't even want to know. Second, you knew how your mum would react to you having a boy over so it was probably for the best to just try and leave before she'd notice that you left.

"Come onnn, trust me you don't want to talk to my mum" you said, still trying to convince him to just go somewhere else.

He was standing right in front of you while you sat on your bed. Suna held both of your hands, trying to get you to stand up.
"Why though? She seemed nice and it was funny" he laughed while slowly giving up on getting you from your bed so he sat down next to you.

You gave him a look and tried to shrug it off and stood up from your bed. You weren't really in the mood talking about your mother right now and explaining why you don't want to talk to her "Can we just— go somewhere else?" you sighed, looking away from him.

Suna's expression changed as he saw you getting upset over your mum. He felt bad over the fact that something that he said made you upset even though he did not why.
When you were talking or hanging out with Suna you never really mentioned your mum or never really went into any details, solely because you didn't want him to think differently of you because of how your mother acts.

It was one of the reasons why you never wanted him to hang out at your house, and because of the risk of your mothers boyfriend coming home while Suna is also there even though he hasn't been there for some time.

You hung out at Suna's house several times. His family seemed so perfect to you.

Both of his parents still happily together and getting along while treating their kids how they should be treated. Though probably the best part of coming over at his house was seeing his little sister, Nika. You thought it was adorable how Suna treats her, he always made sure that she's alright and tries his best to protect her like the good older brother he is to her.

At first you were scared that his family might not like you, but they soon grew on you. You were getting really along with his mother and his younger sister.

"How about we go out then?" Suna said trying his best to do the right thing. You turned around to face him again, "I'd like that" you gave him a small smile to which he smiled back and kissed you on the cheek "Lets head out then".

The both of you decided to get out of your window since it wasn't very high and easy to climb out, you were already used to it. You just tried to avoid any conversation with your mum at this moment.

As you two of you started walking with you holding onto his arm without a destination, just enjoying each others presence, Suna felt a bit uneasy.

He wasn't really sure why. He was just thinking of why you never really mentioned your mother and how you tried to avoid her today, it was weird to him since he was used to other things in his family. Suna never really gave it a second thought on why you never talked about her, until now. But he knew it was probably for the better if he didn't mention it, at least not right now. He knew you would tell him when you're ready.

You just kept walking gathering your thoughts on how you wanted to continue all this. You knew that you couldn't hide Suna from your mother forever.

As you were worrying about what might happen, Suna was thinking of every possible thing to get your mind off of whatever was making you upset, because it was obvious to him that something was wrong.

He put his other hand in his pocket suddenly remembered what he wanted to ask you

"Babe?" He asked still walking with your hand in his.