¡ twelve

Once you arrived at the gym you saw the boys already practising their serves.
As you walked in, it was Sunas turn to serve. While Atsumu noticed you and walked over to you guys, Suna didn't see you at first, but you still watched him serve

'how could he get even more attractive wtf' you thought.

You couldn't make out that Atsumu tried to talk to you and greet you because you were focused on Suna. Michi snapped you out of your outzoned self once again

"Hellooo y/n there are people talking to us" she said waving her hand in front of your face.

You quickly turned to her and Atsumu who had a worried face.

"Everything okay?" he asked you.

"Uh Yea don't worry sometimes i just zone out and daydream" you reassured him.

"THAT HAPPENS TO ME TOO SOMETIMES" Osamu yelled from the back while he was running to you, but failed because he tripped over Sunas leg.
You guys were just laughing at Osamu once again while Suna of course took pictures of him laying there on the ground. Samu didn't even made an effort getting up, he just laid there with his face on the ground.

"EVERYTHING ALRIGHT OVER THERE?" Michi asked him.
Osamu still didn't move, he just made a noise which sounded like a muffled "mhhh", at least he was still alive though..

The rest of the team packed their things when Kita and Aran joined your conversation while Suna sat there on the ground with his back against the wall. Michi gestured you to go to him which you declined because you didn't know what you should talk about with him, but she literally pushed you towards him so you couldn't back off again.

You walked towards Suna and sat next to him. He had his head leaned on the wall and his eyes closed, he had his water bottle in his hands which laid on his knees. He had sweat dropping from his face, well probably because they were practising. He looked like a mess but you still couldn't get your eyes off of him and thought he was attractive.

"Hey Rintarō", he told you to use his first name last night, so you did.

He quickly opened his eyes and had a smile on his face when he saw you.

"What's up y/n, I was hoping you'd show up" he said.

You were a bit surprised at his response and blushed a little, you tried to cover your face with your sweatshirt so he didn't see you blushing.
He wasn't looking at you so you hoped that he didn't notice.

"Don't cover your beautiful face" he said while he closed his eyes again.

'WHATDIDHESAYYYY' you thought while you tried not to freak out.

You uncovered your face and looked over to Michi who was still talking to Aran, Atsumu and Kita, she didn't see you though.
You and Suna just kinda sat there when he suddenly broke the silence,

"Y/n" he said, while you hummed in response, "can i ask you something?"

'Oh god please no no no oh god this can't be good' you thought

"Sure what is it" you said in a shaky voice,

"Last night when we talked about volleyball you seemed a bit.. i don't know.. off? But you still knew so much about volleyball" he said while opening his eyes looking directly into yours while you tried to avoid eye contact, but his charming eyes wouldn't let you, you couldn't stop, they literally captured you.

"Uh I- I" you stuttered a bit
'How the hell did he notice that you tried to avoid volleyball' you thought.

"If you don't wanna talk about it it's fine I was just a little curious and worried" he said taking a sip from his water.

"Worried?" You asked him.

"Yea I don't know you seemed sad, and I don't want you to be sad so I guess I wanted to know the reason since I-" he said while looking away seeing the others approach the both of you.

"Hey since it's Saturday and we have nothing to do, we decided to go out today, yall wanna join?" Osamu asked us.
Michi gave me a look so so I had to say yes, before i answered I looked at Suna, waiting for his response.

"I mean I was thinking about spending time with y/n, but if yall want to go out-" Suna got interrupted,

"Nonono it's fine, you'd probably be bored, go out with y/n" Aran said and winked at Suna afterwards.

'Ok ok what was that'
'Spending time with me, ALONE?'
'Don't freak out wtf ok'
'This boi met me yesterday WHY HE SO BOLD DAFUQ'
Your mind was full of questions, full of things, full of.. Suna.

"I mean if you don't mind of course" Suna asked you,

"Yea no sure uhm I'd like to... actually"

"Great okay guys let's leave these lovebirds alone" Atsumu said, obviously just to tease Suna.

"Oh shut up dumbass" he threw a Volleyball at Atsumu's Head "ouch Suna that hurt" he said pouting.

"Yea well it was supposed to" Suna said laughing.

You both were sitting on the floor while Atsumu, Osamu, Aran and Kita were leaving the gym with Michi, she was just waving you bye and smiling at you, you gave her a nervous smile back. Now it was only you and Suna in the gym.
Kita gave Suna the keys for the gym so we could leave when we want.

"Uhm so where were we" he said getting up slowly, you were still sitting on the floor with your back against the wall. He reached out his hand for you to grab so he would help you get up too.

You were fixing your clothes while Suna lifted his shirt to use to dry off is face. You had no other choice but stare at his abs, he obviously noticed which made him clear his throat so you'd look at him, he just laughed it off which made you look away in embarrassment.

"Uh you said you didn't want to see me sad I guess?" You asked him looking everywhere but at him.

"Oh right. You seemed like something was hurting you or something was on your mind every time we talked about volleyball, so if it's okay to ask, is there something deeper behind all this? "

You let out a deep sigh as he went closer to you,

"hey it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it right now, just know, if you want - I'm here okay?" He told you while he was slightly running his hand down your arm.