Wheres the intern?

Katie's PoV:

I had been called by my producer to tell me that I had to go to set, I checked my phone to see it was 8:38pm.

I frowned, partly because I hadn't heard anything from Charlotte when I told her to text me later, solely to ensure her safety and also because I didn't want to drag myself out of my warm blanket caterpillar.

I didn't have the time or energy to change so I was leaving my house in my signed jumper from all my super friends as we called ourselves and just slipped on some ugg boots.

I shut the door to my car and slowly drove to set. I deeply disliked driving in the dark and would do anything to avoid it, especially in Winter because the roads are icy and treacherous.

I pulled into my car parking space and threw on a beanie before walking into the main building.

The producer gave me some sheets of paper to look over, mainly legal and then directed me to a man holding a camera and informed me that we were going to be doing promotion photos. At 9pm.

I sighed and walked over to the dark haired man and introduced myself, he smiled and ordered me to see the costume department.

I was wondering whether that meant Charlotte had come in or if it was just Vivienne and as I knocked on the white framed door my curiosity was resolved as it opened to reveal a short grey haired woman.

"Hi Vivienne." I smiled and she gestured for me to enter the room.

"Ok I have 3 outfits I want you to try, we will choose the best for you to wear." She explained and I just nodded, submissing to her requests.

I tried on each outfit individually, looking in the mirror intently each time

I tried on each outfit individually, looking in the mirror intently each time. I knew the decision wasn't allowed to be mine but I had already chosen a favourite in the form of the blue suit.

"Hmm... I like them all on you. My favourite is red but I think I'm going to wait for my partner in crime to get here and get her to decide, you wouldn't happen to know where she is would you?" Vivienne's voice echoed through the small room as I turned to look at her, an eyebrow raised.

"No. She was having a rough moment in my lecture earlier, when she wasn't here upon my arrival I solely assumed she hadn't been called in." I explained and Vivienne shook her head.

"No, we called her twice and texted her multiple times but we heard nothing, do you reckon she's gone out somewhere with someone?" Vivienne asked and I shook my head.

"No, she wouldn't have had the energy. I reckon she's just asleep or something. If it's important she be here, I'm more than happy to drive up the road and see what's going on?" I offered and Vivienne nodded lightly.

"If you wouldn't mind, she's a young brain who has a better eye for what suits you best, she's the one who designed all your costumes for the programme, I just made them." It was a shock to hear that Charlotte was the brains behind everything as I assumed the roles were the other way around.