Weekend Wonders

Katie's eyes finally prized open at around midday. This wasn't too unsurprising considering the hectic day prior.

Dragging herself out of bed, Katie wandered downstairs and raided the cupboards that had been stocked with her favourites.

A smile gracing her pale face, she reached into the top cupboard and pulled out her favourite biscuits and took them to the sofa to snack on.

"It's past breakfast but too early for lunch so i'll just snack." Katie mumbled to nobody except herself, the guilt for only eating biscoffs washing away.

For some reason, the features of the young girl she had met yesterday wouldn't leave her mind, she wasn't sure exactly why the girl was at her forefront but wasn't going to complain.

The woman in question had a similarity to a certain 'Supergirl' cast member, something Katie hadn't matched but was true nonetheless.

Katie had always had a strong connection to the show's star but ever since she and Chris became an item she pushed that to the back of her mind and moved on, however, it was clear that Katie had a type, blondes in the acting industry.

Katie was simply using the day to rest and plan her lecture for the following day, she wouldn't have to visit set which was a huge relief because everything was still relatively new.

The brunette decided to order Chinese when the sun set, something that was a tradition for her before starting a new job. She had only had a takeaway of this variety 48 hours ago with the cast of 'Supergirl' but she didn't expect to obtain another job in such a short period of time subsequent.

She heard the doorbell ring and padded over lightly to answer it, her reading glasses on and her hair in a messy bun, loosely falling around her neck.

When she opened the door, she was expecting her Chinese but instead, her eyes rested upon the blonde that had been picking at her imagination all day.

A blush quickly flushed to the actress' cheeks as she realised she was just wearing a tank top and shorts because she wasn't expecting to see anybody she could possibly recognise, since she'd only seen 3 people upon her arrival.

"Hello Miss McGrath, I know you weren't expecting to see an intern show up at your door but Vivienne insisted I came and retook a few measurements since she's certain they aren't accurate, may I come in?" The young blonde asked politely, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

"Oh yes of course, I'm sorry the house is a mess and i've only been awake in it for 8 hours but I haven't finished unpacking yet." Katie rambled and Charlotte simply laughed softly, setting her handbag on the dresser.

Her eyes caught the laptop screen belonging to the brunette and frowned slightly, reading intently as notes on her subject of choice bathed the pages in front of her.

"Charlotte?" A voice pulled the blonde out of her curiosity and she snapped back to face the older woman.

"Right sorry, it's just three quick measurements and I'll be out of your way." Charlotte smiled and proceeded to take the necessary measurements before leaving as quickly as she arrived.

Not long after the blonde had left, the doorbell rang again but this time with a safer result of her takeaway.

She sat back down on the sofa, eating greedily and typing away. It had to be admitted that the brunette was very nervous of the day to come tomorrow but she knew that lecturing would be a lot easier than acting, it was just talking about what she loved.