Need a lift?

Charlottes PoV:

My alarm started blaring and I grunted as I turned it off. I had to be on set for 7am today and it was officially going to kill me because it meant I had to get up at 5 because it took 45 minutes to walk to set and took me an hour to get ready, with the added 15 minutes lying in bed.

I checked my notifications to see a text from Katie.

K: You on set early?

I smiled and replied quickly.

C: Yeah why?
K: Was gonna offer you a lift.
C: Why? It's so far out of your way, why are you up so early anyway?
K: Couldn't sleep :)
C: That's a shame, a lift would be amazing though!
K: When should i I come round?
C: I'll be ready to go in less than half an hour so just come whenever ;)
K: I'll get ready and then leave, i'll text you when i do. :)
C: See you soon :))

I smiled at the fact Katie had thought about me this morning and didn't just sacrifice me to the cold.

I walked over to my wardrobe where I saw the coat I had hanging up wasn't there anymore.

I giggled when i realised that Katie must have taken it back last night when she came over. Maybe that was why she wanted to give me a lift because she'd taken the coat.

I decided to pull out some blue jeans with a white t shirt, green flannel and a grey beanie.

I slipped some black boots on and flopped back on my bed, scrolling through my Instagram

It had been about 10 minutes when a text notification popped up on my phone.

Katie <3: Leaving now, be ready we are going for breakfast x

I couldn't refrain a smile because she was happy to be seen in public with me, and she was going to give me food.

I grabbed my handbag and slipped my purse in, along with my sketchbook.

In an attempt not to wake Eliza I opened my door and wandered outside to sit on a bench, listening to music through my headphones, waiting patiently.

I was humming along to Counting Stars, sketching the environment around me when i felt a light force on my head. My head suddenly got a lot colder and I looked up.

"Hey you." The raven haired woman smiled and I giggled.

"You took my hat." I pointed out and she just slipped it onto her own head.

"It's cute." She did a little twirl and i started recording her. She saw me holding up my phone and picked up some of the leaves on the floor and threw them in my direction. They piled up around me and a few stuck to me flannel.