Forest Bells

i'll tell you when to play the song :)

"Are you ready yet?" Eliza's voice echoed through the small room.

"Nearly! Keep your socks on for crying out loud." The blonde replied, her stress level through the roof.

"I'm not wearing any socks." She replied sarkily as Charlotte simply rolled her eyes.

"How do I look?" The blonde emerged into view, earning a gasp from Eliza.

"Oh my god Charlie... you look perfect." The redhead was almost speechless as her best friend blushed.

"Do you think she'll like it?" Charlotte began to fiddle with her fingers

"Yes of course she will... now sit down so I can readjust your make up." A light force was exerted onto the blonde's shoulders as she found herself sitting in front of a mirror.

Once the final touches were complete, Charlotte was helped to her feet and did a small twirl.

"Look at us... being done with half an hour spare." The redhead laughed, quickly adjusting her hair.

"So what do we do now?" Charlotte asked, knowing she couldn't leave her assigned room without encountering an anxiety ridden Katie

"Greys?" Eliza suggested, hunting for a television remote.

"Okay... but make sure it's not a sad episode, I can't cry off my makeup." She warned as the redhead selected one of the most recent episodes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Katie it's going to be okay... just take some deep breaths." Niamh assured, placing her hands firmly onto the brunette's shoulders.

"But what if it's not!" Katie's accent became stronger and increased in pitch by an octave.

"What's going on?" Rory asked as he entered the room of chaos.

"She's having a pre wedding panic." Niamh explained as Sean trailed in behind them.