Apple, orange or coffee?

Katies PoV:

My alarm squealed through our ears as I scrambled around to find the alarm.

The noise silenced and I felt the presence next to me relax slightly.

"Morning." I mumbled, still sleepy and fell back down onto my pillow.

"Morning." Charlotte rolled over to face me, smiling.

"You have nothing to wear today, do you?" I sat up, realising I'd coerced this young woman into staying in my house with no plans for what would happen afterwards.

"I'll just take something of yours."
She stated confidently and I chuckled softly.

"Ok, take whatever." I smiled, gesturing towards my wardrobe as I watched her bounce off of my bed and into my walk in wardrobe.

I heard shuffling for about 10 minutes until she emerged in a patterned pleated skirt and a plain black turtle neck t shirt.

"Think i'm going to let you keep that." I smirked slightly and she laughed.

"Good, I like your clothes." She admitted and I laughed.

"I like yours too. Everyday you show up and I check you out, solely for your outfit choices." I laughed and she reiterated the action.

"Are you going to be getting ready any time soon or am I going to have to take over the lecturing?" Charlotte joked and I sat up slowly.

"Im going, i'm going." I walked into my wardrobe until I felt arms hook around the back of my neck.

"Now you're distracting me from what you told me to do." I turned round to face her, immediately being pulled in for a kiss.

I smiled and kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her waist. This was better than work and nobody was able to tell me otherwise.

We stayed in this position, only breaking apart for hungry gasps of air, for about ten minutes.

She pulled away for air again and I unhooked my arms from around her waist.

"I need to get ready. If you want, you can pick my outfit and I'll make you some breakfast." I laughed and her face lit up like the sun.

I walked downstairs, still in a sports bra and shorts and began cooking pancakes.

I could hear Charlotte rummaging through my wardrobe and I started dishing up the food onto plates.

I decorated with fruit and berries, drizzling syrup over the top and slid them onto the table.

"Apple, orange or coffee?" I shouted up the stairs as I started pouring myself some water to make a coffee.