34. Friction

Xiao Zhan feels frazzled.

His body is thrumming with so much anxiety and tension that he doesn't know how he is going to function for the rest of the day. And this scares him a little because he has a long day ahead of him.

Wang Yibo as the unraveling start to his morning was the worst idea. His only hope now is that somehow, Yibo will be able to somewhat put him back together before sending him on his way.

He is kissing Yibo now, and although it had started out as his desperation to be connected rawly with him, the kiss has now transcended into long leisurely licks that has his eyes stinging with tears.

How can he constantly feel this way about Yibo?

What is this power that Yibo has over him?

And how did it become so potent?

He turns then, needing to be pressed more fully into Yibo. Needing every part of their bodies to be glued as tightly together as possible.

Yibo however immediately protests.

This shift in position only demands a moment's pause but Yibo almost doesn't allow it much to Xiao Zhan's amusement. His eyes briefly flutter open to see Yibo's still firmly shut as his lips fervently chases his.

They are instantly connected again as Yibo tilts his head and dips his tongue into Xiao Zhan's mouth.

A deep moan rumbles in his belly but he hears Yibo's before he hears his. They are so excited and in sync with each other, body mind and soul, that he wonders how they will ever be able to pull apart. This is an especially massive source of his current anxiety because he knows that they are about to run out of time.

He throws his arms around Yibo's shoulders just as Yibo's hold around his waist tightens, and pretty soon he feels himself moving. A few seconds later, his back is against the wall and Yibo has caged him in.

He is able to somewhat relax then, the wall providing some sort of assurance since it is something solid to grab onto because the heavens know that his coherence of anything and everything beyond Yibo has currently been shot to hell.

Yibo's kisses makes him feel as though he is being eaten alive.

Combined with his scent and hardness and Xiao Zhan finds it as no surprise that his entire body is trembling.

God, he has been totally consumed by this boy, and the burn in his chest at this acknowledgement makes him want to jump out of his skin.

"Yibo," he whimpers into the boy's mouth, one hand moving down to grasp desperately onto his shirt. Xiao Zhan thinks it is some sort of unconscious plea to Yibo not to completely unravel him because he is too close to completely losing himself in the tornado that is Wang Yibo.

Things had started out with him wanting to devour Yibo but now, and as Yibo licks hungrily into his mouth, sucking on his lips and his tongue he feels his feet disconnect from the floor.

"Stop!" he cries out again for the second time this morning, and at this he feels a tear roll down from the corner of his eye.

Yibo seems to slow down now, but he takes a few more lush licks before he comes to a halt.

The smacking sound that punctuates this reverberates through the bathroom and Xiao Zhan knows that this will linger in his memory and and haunt him for a very long time.

He rests his forehead against Yibo's as he tries to catch his breath, his ears completely attuned to Yibo's pants.

"What is it?" Yibo mutters softly to him, and Xiao Zhan wraps him in a desperate hug.