35. Pitfall

Xiao Zhan ignores it and so does Yibo, but it does prompt him to speed things up.

He reaches into the briefs to cup Yibo and cannot help but look up at Yibo's gasp. His head is thrown backwards, and his eyes are clenched shut. His chest is rising and falling heavily and his hands tightly gripping the edge of the counter.

Xiao Zhan is so turned on by the sight that he cannot help but reach forward to close his lips around the strained vein running down Yibo's neck.

He trails the tip of his tongue along the bulge, his hand still within Yibo's briefs as he fondles him. Yibo is already rock hard but he feels him grow even more aroused in his hold and it reminds him of what he truly wants to do. So he pulls his lips away, places one quick wet kiss on Yibo's abdomen and then pulls the front of his briefs all the way down.

This is the first time that Yibo is fully exposed to him and and he cannot help but be impressed.

He then begins to rethink his proposition then that they both fuck each other because he doesn't quite see how he is going to take all of Yibo inside him.

"Zhan ge," Yibo breathes, squirming with anticipation so Xiao Zhan parts his lips and licks across the lush head. In response, Yibo shudders and it spurns Xiao Zhan on, however his door's bell once again shrills across the apartment.

"Ignore it," Yibo hisses and Xiao Zhan heeds him.

He closes his mouth around Yibo, taking in a small portion of him and then he sucks. Hard.

Yibo nearly flies off the counter.

"Oh shit!" he curses and Xiao Zhan smiles. He feels a bit of Yibo's discharge in his mouth and the fact that he relishes how it tastes amazes him.

The crazed lull of love he tells himself and can't help but shake his head.

Then he hollows his cheek, and draws in as much of Yibo as he can, all the way to the back of his throat. He sucks hard on him for a few seconds refusing to release him as the flat of his tongue and the roof of his mouth milk Yibo mercilessly.

"Zhan ge," he feels a strained cry erupt from Yibo, and then more of his cum is in his mouth. He hears a few bottle fall over behind him and it registers knows that Yibo is fighting to hold onto something.

Suddenly however, there is another major interference. This time around it is a loud and angry bang on the door and at this, Yibo erupts.

"Oh my fucking God!" He roars at the door and Xiao Zhan pulls away from him. First of all, he didn't believe that it was possible to be turned on any further by Yibo but the anger in his tone just now, and the way his body ahd violently shook at the protest had almost taken Xiao Zhan over the edge. He straightens, more to look at the fire in Yibo's eyes than anything and the intensity that he meets make his chest constrict.

"Zhan ge," Yibo's voice breaks, his tone filled with despair as he tries to calm his breathing.

"Ask them for five more minutes," Xiao Zhan says. "I'll be faster. I can't let you go like this."

Light instantly flares in Yibo's eyes and in the next moment, he has gotten down from the counter.

He doesn't account though for the fact that he no longer has any strength in his legs so when he nearly crumbles under his weight, Xiao Zhan reaches out to catch him.

Yibo willingly leans against him for longer than is necessary, and then he gets distracted by Xiao Zhan's lower lip. He sucks softly on it until another pounding on his door is delivered. This time around it is accompanied by a woman's voice. This is no doubt his manager- Jiaying