70. Contrite

"Your phone ran out of battery," he tells Yibo as he returns to their room.

Yibo's eyes flutter open to watch him, but he doesn't move an inch. Xiao Zhan huffs a quiet laugh.

"Where's your charger?" he asks, as he sets the bottle of water and their phones down on the side table.

Yibo swallows, his throat now truly parched. "Didn't bring," he still manages to say.

Xiao Zhan inspects the port, and finds that it is the same with his. "It's alright," he plugs in the charging cord, and then gets back into bed with Yibo. Unscrewing the bottle cap, he takes a quick sip and then lies on his side, his hand propped up on one elbow to support his head as he offers it to Yibo.

Yibo however is still unwilling to move and just watches him like a lazy cat, and so with another laugh, he leans further to press it to his lips. "Drink," he cajoles.

With a sigh, Yibo slightly props himself up and complies. Xiao Zhan holds the bottle to his lips and watches the mesmerizing bob of his larynx up and down his throat as he swallows.

Soon he is done, so Xiao Zhan takes another drink himself, his eyes never leaving Yibo's throat.

Afterwards, he sets the bottle down on the side table and returns his attention to Yibo.

"How are you?" he asks softly, and the larynx bobs again.

Xiao Zhan can no longer hold himself back, so he leans forward and closes his lips around it. He sucks softly, and red hot pleasure strikes him in the groin. Yibo in response cradles his head, and Xiao Zhan finds that he cannot stop trailing the kisses up Yibo's neck and chin, until he arrives at his lips. He kisses the slight moisture by the corner and then looks into his eyes.

"More?" he asks.

"Mn," Yibo replies, and then slants his head to give him a deeper kiss.

Xiao Zhan chuckles into his mouth.

"I mean water."

The clarification is inconsequential because Yibo doesn't stop, so Xiao Zhan is ultimately flattened on the bed, and his lips plundered mercilessly.

He moans with a deep seated satisfaction that reverberates through his soul, and coupled with Yibo's load still inside of him, it all serves to make him feel as warm and languid as melted butter.

Eventually, the heat level begins to rise dangerously as pleasure knocks ceaselessly into his core. He once again hardens, and as Yibo rests a leg across his, he feels his equally excited reaction poking against him.

Yibo's hand also finds its way underneath him, and suddenly a gasp is tearing out of Xiao Zhan as the pad of Yibo's middle finger circles his opening and then slides in. He is still so slick and wet, with trails of Yibo's cum slipping out and dampening the inside of his thighs.

He loves the intimacy of being so filthy all over with Yibo, but as things truly start to get sticky, their earlier intended shower now seems paramount. However he cannot construct a coherent sentence with Yibo sliding in and out of him, his finger unhurried, and his tongue relentless.

Soon, it all becomes too fucking much and so he breaks away for air, his hand pressed against his chest to calm his thundering heart.

He receives kisses to his browbone, temple and cheek as he tries to recover, and soon enough his brain is back to functioning.

"Shower," he says, but Yibo refuses, moving down to suck on the tip of his nose.

"We're not done."