sorting things out

Well I umm, good day everyone.

Enjoy

Vote and comment :

*********************

Rain pov ✓:

Once me and Freddie were both changed we headed downstairs to the kitchen where there was food sat. all for me to eat.

"Rain" I looked up from my plate and looked over towards Eva who called my name.

"What?" I asked her confused and she looked at me with an awkward smile.

"Can we talk somewhere for a moment" I shrugged but got up anyways only to be pulled to Freddie.

"Hurry up" he said before pecking my lips and letting me go.

Me and Eva walked out the kitchen before stopping on the living room.

"So what did you need?" I asked after it started getting awkward cause no one was talking

"Well firstly, I would like to properly apologize for what I did back in England..." She trailed off as she stared up at me with watery eyes.

"I shouldn't of done that and I know that but like I said before, your stronger than me and... It doesn't matter, I'm terribly sorry and was wondering if we could start over?" She asked me as she let a few tears slip.

I stared at her for a while making sure she wasn't lying and once I did I gave her a nod.

"Sure" I said and she gave me a smile.

"Lastly I felt some unknown powerful force this morning when I was having a run" I gave her a confused look.

"What type of force?" I asked her. Eva looked in thought for a moment.

"It was like yours but more people" my eyes widened in shock at this.

"That only means one thing though..." I trailed off before looking at Eva

"More tigers" we both said at the same time.

"We finish eachothers..." I spoke and she gave me a smirk

"Sandwiches" we would watch frozen together all the time

"Anyways, if there coming everyone will need to be careful werewolves and tiger don't get along" I said quietly.

I'm just special because i'm mated to one but that's it

"Keep Luca out of trouble I'll try keeping the rest out of trouble, yeah?" I said and she nodded and then we split ways and headed back to the kitchen.

* * *

"What the fuck" I said as I just did the loudest burp on this planet

"Did...did you just burp?" Ally asked me in shock and I nodded

"Why didn't I film that" Lexi said quietly

All the while my mate was stairing at me in astonishment.

"Pretty sure I could do a louder burp" Luca said as he made himself burp but it wasn't as loud as mine.

"Ha Fucker mines was louder" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Language" I looked and saw Alyx at the kitchen entrance with her mates arm round her waist.

Just the man I wanted to see.

I gave the 2 of them a smirk before walking over to them.

Alyx gave me a happy look while Reed, her mate, gave me an angry one.