Snow

Hola bitches.

Vote and comment :

**********************

Rain pov :

'Snow?' I asked in a sad tone.

'Its me bitch' she said happily. I couldn't help the small smile that graced my lips, but then i remembered she left me.

'Why'd you leave?' i can't say I am not happy about her being back, because I am.

I just wish she didn't have to leave in the first place.

'I needed to heal'

'Heal?' I questioned her in confusion.

'We were shit' this just made even more confused.

'What do you mean 'shot'?' she wasn't making any sense.

Yes I was shot, multiple time, but I am fine. Right?

'Yes, shot, with the serum that can kill any supernatural' Uhhh?

'Then how am I still alive?' I was getting even more confused, why can't this woman just tell me all at once instead of leaving on cliffhanger.

'Because of how angry we got, our anger burned off the poison they injected in our body, we shouldn't be alive but seeing our mate dying, brought something inhuman out of us. And well here we are'

Might explain why one bullet hole took longer than the rest of my cuts to heal, I still get an ache every now and then when I overwork my left shoulder.

'But that doesn't explain why you left?' this is the most I've talked to someone in a while, it feels nice not gonna lie.

'I know I hurt you, deserted you, but I just needed to leave, to heal myself. I had to keep jr fighting the poison, or he'd die' teamwork makes the dream work.

'Now stop guzzling those tears and get the fuck up, come on bitch. Where my crazy bitch at' I started to laugh out loud at what she said.

Snow has always had a way of cheering me up, even in the darkest of times.

'I'm right here bitch' I said back in a goofy tone.

'Guess whose back back back...'

'Back again...'

'SNOW AND RAIN ARE BACK' we both screamed at each other, that's kind of cringy.

Oh, well my whole life is fucking cringy.

'Now, toughen up bitch, LETS GO SWIMMING' I agreed instantly.

I was so fucking hot right now, both literally and not.

I stood up from my sitting position before bolting of towards the waterfall that was in the territory.

I didn't even know this was here until I explored the territory, good thing too, I also found a tree house.

I spent a lot of time with those arse trees though, nice trees, got more bunda than me.

'Skinny dipping?' I asked both myself and snow, it's not like I've got anything else to go in with.

'Might as well' I shrugged before stripping out of all my clothes before diving in the water.

Immediately my body cooled down, I wasn't over heating anymore, it made my muscle loosen some of the tension in them.

See, the thing is, I get heat stroke and this fucking weather ain't helping me out at all, shit, I've probably had 2 mild heat strokes already.

Stupid covers always so fucking hot.