back to school

We reached 1k reads guys, thank you so much for that.

Vote and comment ✓:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rain pov :

"Get up"

"Fuck you"

"Get up"

"Fuck you"

That's how my morning started, with me and my dad arguing for me to get out of bed.

I personally didn't want to but my dad does.

And why you may ask well I shall tell you.

Well I have school.

No need to say more, school is probably worse than hell that's why I wouldn't personally call it hell I call it school.

I know very creative.

"What about Freddie" I immedietly, as well as my tiger, perked up at hearing our mates name.

Okay so maybe I will get up.

"Fine" I groaned out before standing up.

"Cheers" he said before leaving my room.

I stretched my stiff body my bones popping.

I walked towards toward the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and showered also.

I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel round my body before heading to my closet.

I dried my body before slipping on pants and a bra before choosing my outfit for the day.

'wear something cute' wow the only time she actually gives a fuck about what we wear is when we're going to see Freddie.

"Where are they" I said to myself as I racked through all my clothes and seeming to not find them anywhere.

"MOM!!" I shouted once I couldn't find what I was looking for.

"WHAT?" she shouted back.

"WHERE'S ALL MY SHORTS?!" I screamed in frustration.

"IN THE WASH" fan-fucking-tastic.

'guess its jeans today' snow said annoyed, i'm not surprised we both hate jeans.

Well it was a more of a love hate relationship.

See I can wear jeans in -2 and below but above I cannot and it's 10 outside today so I'll be fucking roasting

'guess were going to be a sweaty mess' I said before grabbing one of the few pairs of black jeans I owned aswell as a black tshirt

Once I was dressed I put my old pair of vans on then jogged downstairs.

I was already feeling hot, today's just not going to be fun