alrighty then

This is a Late update but here you go.

Vote and comment :

*******************
Rain pov✓:

So I've came to a decision.

I'm going to tell Freddie i'm his mate.

But not right now, in a week's time.

You may wonder why, well I'll tell you why.

So me and snow have been talking it over, she wants me to tell him right now but I said that we should basically make sure we can trust him fully, so I said let's give him a week and if he's done nothing to make him seem untrust worthy then I'll tell him.

So it's Monday right now meaning if all goes well he'll know by Monday next week.

"DAD!!" I screamed from inside a closet.

"WHAT?!!" he screamed back from who knows where in the house.

"WHERES THE SLEEPING BAGS?!!!" I once again screamed at him.

"FUCK KNOWS" he shouted confused making me chuckle before groaning in annoyance.

How hard is it to find 1 fucking sleeping bag, all I wanted was to go down the stairs in one.

But wait, do I actually need one.

If I go down in a pair of pj shorts I can get the right amount of speed so I won't hit the wall or anything.

'carpet burn dumbarse" my tiger said in a 'duh' tone .

'who and what is she?' I asked her stupidly before stripping out of the black jeans I was wearing and shoved on a pair of grey pj shorts.

'doesn't matter' snow said with a sigh.

I rolled my eyes before going over to the flight of stairs.

"Okay , if I sit here....." I spoke to myself as I went and sat on the top step near the edge.

"And make sure my legs are straight...." I straightened my legs before smirking

"TIME TO FLY!!!" I screamed before scooting closer to the edge and then purposely falling down the stairs.

"Ah"

"ah"

"ah" I said with each step I went down.

Soon I made it to the bottom of the stairs and luckily didn't hit my head on the wall.