noice

So for all my naughty reader I have a naughty chapter.

Also the song above has nothing to do with any of this lol

Vote and comment :

*********************

Rain pov✓ :

Freddie trailed his left hand gently up and down my side for a few minutes. my breathing was getting more rugged and heavy the more he carried on with his movements.

"You smell fantastic" he said as if motioning to the smell of my aurosals, I watched his eyes darken in lust the stronger my sent got.

"All I want to do is have you pinned on this bed as I slam my big fat cock inside your tight hole and when you think i'm finished with you, oh I promise you i'm not" I almost moaned at the idea that he might actually be doing that to me very soon.

"Why don't you then" I breathed out in almost a whisper as I started to feel myself becoming wetter.

I watched him smirk down at me before pressing his very prominent erection into my clothed pussy.

I sucked in a breath as my eyes rolled to the back of my head slightly, pleasure filled sparks getting shot right to my core.

"Don't tease me" he groaned out, him being in his own pleasure at the moment.

"Who said I was teasing" I said with a shrug as my need for him was starting back up in my body, the cramps from my heat where starting to come back causing me to start wanting him even more.

I heard him growl lowly before slamming his lips on mine in a fierce kiss.

Our lips moved in sync at a fast paste.

Freddie grinding his hips in mine causing a moan to escape me, soon Freddie had started to take my t-shirt off.

I let him.

my boobs immedietly fell out as I didn't wear a bra today, for known reasons.

Can't blame a girl, there uncomfortable.

"Fuck" he said once he broke away from the kiss and stared down at my plumps boob that where ready for action.

I didn't feel self conscious that he was stairing at me, we all know i'm a sexy beast, as he's my mate.

Freddie gripped my boobs in his hands and kneaded them before he leaned down and started to leave wet kisses all around them.

I started to get sick of the lack of clothing removal and gripped the bottom of his shirt before starting to pull it off, but apparently I was being slow because next thing I knew it was ripped off of him and thrown on the floor.

Freddie didn't waste any time and continued his attack on my chest and boobs, making sure to leave his mark on me.

"Mmm" I moaned as I arched my back farther into him

Freddie started to suck on my nipple as he played with the other one.

My eyes went to the back of my head as shocks of pleasure went up my spine and throughout my whole body causing my toes to curl up.

Freddie took my nipple out his mouth, causing me to whine at the lack of contact but I wasn't left whining for long as the next thing I knew was he was at my pantie line and was trailing kissed just above it.

"Please" I begged him, I was sick of his teasing and he knew it but that doesn't mean he stopped, no, infact he continued.

Freddie kissed my clothed pussy making me close my eyes and moan inwardly at the feeling it was causing me.