suspicion

Is it just me or does it feel like it's been more than 20 chapters

Also there's a little bit of smut in this chap

Vote and comment :

×××××××××××××××××××

Rain pov✓ :

"I wanna know have you ever seen the rain" I sang as I walked downstairs

"That was fucking brilliant" my dad said which made me look at him very confused.

"What?" I asked him and he gave me a smile before gesturing to this guy who was smilling at me.

"He was just telling me a joke, anyways Rowan meet my daughter rain" he said as he introduced the 2 of us.

"Hi" I said to him and he gave me a a small wave.

"Nice to meet you" he said I gave him a polite smile.

"Likewise" I said, I observed the guy in front of me; he had brown hair cut shorts and looked well built, he wasn't particularly hot but wasn't all that ugly either.

For some reason though I was getting a strange vibe of him, as if he was trying to be something he wasn't.

"Am going to Freddie's" I told my dad and he gave me a nod in understanding.

"Oh tell Freddie that I said hi" and with that I was out the house.

'i want mate to mark us' snow my tiger said as she whined for what seemed to be the 100th time this morning.

The only reason she's getting like this is cause our heat is starting which wasn't good at all

It'll only get worse as the day goes on, that's why i'm getting to Freddie's as fast as I can

Thing is though a tigers heat is a little different from a werewolves one

For one our heat lasts 2 weeks, only way for me to stop it is to well stick Freddie's dick up my pussy as nothing else will ease / get rid of the pain.

We also get super clingy to our mates and basically that's it, the rest is the same really well apart from getting extremely hot it's more just cramps but 100 times worse than your period ones

I got into my car as I started to feel the oncoming pain of my heat starting up, I groaned in pain as I gripped the steering weal with one hand as the other went round my stomach.

"Fuck" I said as this was the last thing I needed.

Soon the pain subsided so made haste movements and started up my car before speeding of in the direction of Freddie's pack house.

On the way there a huge cramp hit me causing me to swerve to the side and almost crash into another oncoming vehicle

They hoonked and shouted curses at me before driving away.

'i want mate' snow demanded once again but luckily I had finally made it to the pack house.

I swear to fuck if he isn't in here i'm going to be so pissed of at him.
I walked limpingly up towards the door as if I had been wounded.

Well technically I have, to be honest.

'go to mate' snow growled out needily yet angrily at the same time.

I pushed the door open but seems to push it to hard as it slammed against the wall, this causing a huge 'bang' on the wall.

Everyone stopped what they where doing and stared at me

Luckily one of the people who was there was Ally, thank fuck too cause I can feel a huge cramp coming.

"Where's Freddie?" I asked impatiently as I wrapped my arms tighter around my stomach.

"Why what's wrong, are you hurt?" I shook my head before staring impatiently at her.

"In his office" she said quickly and I nodded before using my tiger speed and getting up there in a hurry.

I don't even remember climbing the stairs I was that fast.

"FUCK!!" I shouted loudly as I fell to the floor of Freddie's office, banging my head on the door in the process.

"What was that?" I heard what sounded like Ryder say from inside the office.

I heard footsteps coming closer to the door before it was pulled open and I was immediately brought into the imbrace of my mate

I sighed slightly at the smell and feeling of him against my skin.

Freddie started to growl uncontrollable as he held me tightly against him, away from the view of whoever was there.

"Mate" he said in my ear before using his werewolf speed and taking us somewhere.

Once we made it to the place he wanted to take me he shut the door, I was immedielty engulfed in his smell meaning he's took us to his room.

I was placed down onto the mattress as Freddie leaned above me

"Fuck you smell amazing right now" he said as he nuzzled my neck right where he would mark me which sent sparks all the way down to my core.

"I just want to fuck you so hard and rough as you beg me for more" I moaned at his words.

I felt Freddie start licking round the spot where his mark will more or less lay very soon.

"I want to mark you so bad" he groaned out as he looked me in the eyes.

"Do it" I said after a minute pause.

I heard him growl in approval before his eyes darkened slightly in lust.

Freddie smashed his lips onto mine as he brought me into a fierce kiss.

My hands roamed his back as his hands gripped my waist tightly pulling me closer to him every now and then, if that was even possible.

I felt him lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance into my mouth but I denied him as I felt like teasing him a bit.

Snow obviously not agreeing

But he didn't take too kindly to that, he growled, the vibrations going through me as his lips where still connected to mines

I then felt his hands trail up and before I knew it he had gripped my tits with one of his hands.

I gasped shocked that he had done that, but Freddie didn't wait any longer and plunged his tongue down my throte.

We both fought for dominance but Freddie soon one. Obviously.

Even though I am quite dominant.

We broke apart and Freddie started trailing wet kissed down to where his mark will lay in my neck.

Once he reached the place he started to suck on the sensitive skin cause me to moan and arch my back in pleasure.

"Fuck your so hot" is the last thing he said before plunging his canines into my neck.

I groaned in pain before I was met with pleasure cause me to once again moan and arch my back into Freddie.

'mmm' I said loudly in Freddie's ear making him groan with his canines still in my neck.

Soon he took his canines out my neck and gave it a lick then a kiss.

"Now your mine" he said darkly.

"Forever"

"**************

Kinds short, sorry

1. Do you guys want like some full on smut next chapter?

2. One thing you'd love to see in this book.

3. Favourite song atm?