family

I would like to welcome all the new comers as there's a few.

Vote and comment :

**********************

Rain pov✓ :

"Who are you" Freddie growled out angrily while I stood there in shock.

"Why's she not moving?" I heard someone ask from behind me, but it was the least of my worries at the moment.

"Prince Rain, snap out of it" a slap to my head, and I was back to the present.

There In front of me stood tigers, but not just one, no, about 30 of them.

"You have someone that belongs to us" my head snapped over towards the person who just spoke.

This person was powerful, I could tell, he was tall with hair that has greyed over the years.

What really shocked me though was the similarity in his face, he looked so much like my dad that it actually made me feel slightly sad

'that's our grandad' I blink before my mouth opened as a gasp went through the air

Immediately everyone's eyes snapped to mine.

'Why's everyone staring at me?' I asked snow, the longer they stare at me the more likely i'm going to say or do something.

'Do not say it' snow snapped at me, but it was too late.

"My name is Jeff" I said with the same voice as when Channing did it.

This immediately earned me a chuckle from everyone.

"Why did you do that?" I heard Lexi asked in an amused voice.

"Sorry if I was put under a lot of pressure and had to at least say something before it became awkward because if it became awkward then something worse would've come out" I blabbered on making a couple more chuckles light the air.

"Okay" Lexi said with a nod.

I rolled my eyes before stairing back In front of me.

"So what can I do for you, grandad?" I asked and immediately hard gasps from all around Freddie's pack.

Freddie pulled my closer to him by my waist, my back resting against his front as his arms stayed tight around my waist but not tight enough it hurt.

'Turning up your volume is like zooming in, but with sound' I said to snow, but what I got in turn, I found very rude.

She grunted at me FULL ON GRUNTED!!

'Does Mike Wazowski blink or wink?' I asked Freddie this time.

'Out of everything you could've said right now, that was what you said' Freddie said back in an amused tone.

"You remember me?" He asked in shock and I shrugged.

"Kinda, snow just told me though" I said, and he nodded.

"Where is my grandbaby?" I heard an excited voice ask.

I watched as all the tigers parted and out walked my grandma.

"My baby!!" She squealed before running over to me.

And all I can say is I've never seen an old woman run so fast in my life.

Once the women reached me she pushed my mate away from me which earned her a 'growl' from him before pulling me into a hug.

"Your so grown up" she cried, literally she cried.