well, well, well

2 updates, must be your special day

Vote and comment :

*********************

Rain pov✓ :

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I seethed out angrily only making her roll her eyes.

The one person in this world I cannot fucking stand.

I felt my tiger starting to surface as I held down a growl, me and snow were both ready to pounce on her.

You may wonder what shes done, I'll fucking tell you.

This fucking bitch is one hell of a liar, she came to England around 2 years ago for the summer, when we first met we clicked and became best friends you know usual shit.

But then this fucking lying bitch decided to go round and tell those fucking hunters that I, yes me, was a fucking tiger.

That's when all the attacks started up, she fucking left me, but guess what she lied about.

Uhh, I'll let you guess.

She lied about telling the fucking hunters about me, and then just fucks off to who knows where.

"I'm going to fucking kill you" I seethed through clenched teeth, but then I remembered that she was Lucas mate.

That still didn't seem to calm my tiger down, she was pissed and she wants to kill.

I soon felt familiar muscular arms encircle my waist as the sparks shot through my body.

"What's wrong?" Freddie whispered into my ear as he pulled me into his chest.

"This fucking lying bitch is who got the hunters on me" I spat out, I felt Freddie go still as the Rest of them froze.

I could feel anger raidiating off of Freddie, the only thing keeping him from not pouncing on her was me being in his arms.

"She did what" Freddie growled out before letting out an angry growl as his eyes started to turn black.

I looked around and I could see everyone shrink back in fear, especially Eva, she looked scared shitless.

It seemed the only person who wasn't scared was well me but only because I was angry myself.

I watched Luca put Eva behind his back protectively, I don't blame him either, both me and Freddie are ready to kill her.

"C..c...can we calm down?" I heard the small scared voice of Alyx say as she sounded as if she was about to cry.

How can I not listen to Alyx.

I looked over at her and gave her a small smile before nodding.

"We'll be back" I said before grabbing Freddie's hand and dragging him outside to the woods where he immediately pinned me to the trees and stuffed his head in the crook of my neck.

We stayed in this position for a while until we where both fully calmed down.

"I still want to kill her" Freddie pointed out with a smirk, I nodded agreeing with him.

"So do I" I said before pecking his cheek, he gave me a small smile in return

"You where hot as hell when you where mad" dah fuck, i'm always hot as hell.

Bit rude

"We can't kill her though" I pointed out as I once again remembered it was Lucas mate, and Luca was my best friend so I need to at least do something