I'm alive but dead

I shall grant everyone's wishes, this is in Freddie's pov my guys

Also this book will have its last three updates this week.

Vote And comment:

****************

Freddie pov :

Blackness, something I have come closely accustomed too.

I can't move, I can't do anything but listen.

I could hear my mates crying, and yet I couldn't do shit, I tired, but I couldn't.

No matter how angry I got, no matter how fucking hard I tried, nada.

I just had to fucking lay there unconscious and I listened to my mates crying and talking.

It made me feel like shit, I couldn't even be there for my mate when she needed me the most.

Stupid fucking darkness, and it's problems that follow it.

I could feel the stinging sensation in my side, it wasn't pleasant.

Rain, my mate, never stayed long, I don't know exactly how long as I can't look at the time, but it didn't feel long.

"Rogues!?" I heard one of the doctors say worriedly.

I started to worry about my mate, I knew for a fact she can fight, but that doesn't help my worrying.

I tried so hard to wake up, to help my mate, but nothing happened.

"Beta Ryan said to get some doctors and nurses ready as there is a few harmed" I heard some moving around outside my door before it opened.

"Alright alpha, time to move you I to your room" I mentally cheered, this mean I could be closer to my mate.

I felt myself being moved before I was placed on, what I am guessing is another bed.

The ride was slow, very slow, I just wanted to get to mines and my mates room.

After some more minutes I felt myself being moved, I was immediately hut with the smell of my mate, weed and alcohol.

What has my mate been doing?

I felt an overwhelming sense of sadness hit me all a sudden, I knew for a fact it wasn't mines, it was rains.

I then felt anger flood through me, both weren't a good mix, also aren't emotion I felt from my mate on a normal basis.

I could tell lately that she has been blocking her emotions from me, I am guessing this is why.

'Mate needs us' I heard my wolf jr say wait hang on.

'Jr?' I asked in complete shock, I haven't heard from jr is a while, it's like he fucked off.

'Tis me' she said in a joking tone, I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

Feels good to talk to someone.

'Why can't we wake up?' I asked him, I'm not expecting him to know, he'd probably just as clueless as me.

'We got shot with a deadly serum' never mind.

'Could've killed us, but mate saved us, she almost died from it too, she was also shot with it'

Holy fuck.

'Mates coming' I heard the door open then close, the smell of my mate hitting me, she also had a smell of weed on her.

I think my mate has a weed problem, or is that just an English people thing?

'We've been out for 4 months' I was shocked, it seriously doesn't feel like 4 fucking months.

"Bloody hell" I heard her whisper before she I heard even more shuffling around the room.

I had a feeling she was changing her clothes, just as I thought she was going to get in bed, she didn't.

She walked away, I knew she was still in the room, just didn't know where.

Guess she's at the window, I knew this because I heard the window being open.

Soon an overwhelming smell of weed hit me, it wasn't the nicest smelling thing

I could slowly feel myself being brought back, a sudden light piercing through the darkness.

I opened my eyes and was greeted with darkness, only to notice I was staring at the ceiling.

"Mate" I whispered as I slowly sat up in bed, I watched rain tense up before she turned round.

The blunt in her hand, was halfway to her lips, a shocked look covering her features before she smiled happily.

I watched her take the last draw of her blunt before squashing it on an ashtray next to her.

I was ecstatic to finally see my mate.

Next thing I knew was, rain had pinned me to the bed, her smaller body hugging me tightly.

I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist, my head going into her neck as I breathed in her scent.

She felt skinnier than normal, I'll have to see what's wrong with her later, right now I just want my mate in my arms.

"I missed you" I heard her whisper before I heard a sip leave her lips.

I was confused for a second before I held her tighter.

"Shh, I'm here for you" I whispered in her ear as I ran a hand up and down her back.

"I would never leave you" I said as I continued to say sweet nothing's in her ear.

It was unusual for my mate to cry, honestly I don't think I've ever seen her cry.

Unless it was for Mufasa death and or for all the dogs deaths on those movies and TV shows she's watches.

Wait, she also cried when Jax died on sons of anarchy.

"Why did you have to leave me" she hiccuped, I knew she didn't want me to answer her back, the way she said it was meant for her.

"I love you" she whispered as she removed her head from my neck and looking down at my face.

Her face was lightly lit by the full moon, she looked absolutely stunning, even when she had tears running down her cheeks.

I broke out into a smile before grabbing my mate and pinning her down to the bed.

"I love you" I said back before peppering her face with kisses, I heard her giggling making me even more happy.

She can be so cute sometimes.

"Man, you just piss" she said before laughing, I looked into her eyes before shaking me head.

I kissed my mark on her neck, I felt her body shake slightly.

"I am sorry for leaving for so long" I whispered, my voice wasn't it's best right now, it's been a while since I've used it.

"Here" my mate said as she passed me a cup from the nightstand, I grabbed it and downed it.

My throte feeling soothed as the cooldish water went down my throte.

"It was my birthday yesterday" i smirked down at my mate, her hand covered her mouth.

"I didn't mean to blurt that out" she said before shrugging.

"Don't care though" that's my girl.

"Guess I'll just have to give you a late birthday present" I said, she doesn't know what she's getting into right now.

She's due a punishment, and she's defiently getting it.

I nibbled her earlobe before whispering into her ear.

"Punishment"

***************************

These last few chaps probably won't be as long at the normal ones.

1. Can you believe there's only 2 more chaps left after this?

2. Who else wants some sweets?

3. Could anyone just go for a good pizza rn? Sorry I'm hungry asf rn.