life and death.

Welcome back everyone.

Since I felt kind today, I have put no cliffhanger in this chap.

Vote and comment :

*********************

Rain pov :

I felt pain course through my body, I knew for a fact it wasn't mine.

I looked behind me and saw Freddie on the ground, blood oozing from his side, I knew that it was abullet laced with their new serum that had been shot into his side.

I felt anger take over my body, something I've never felt before, this anger was much worse than the one I felt earlier.

It felt as if I was being possessed, like all the bottled up anger from since I was younger had finally been sent free. A beast was overcoming me.

And it knew what it wanted.

"Now your stupid mate will die, and so will you" he smirked, but I just growled at the idiot, before taking his whole head in my mouth before crushing it.

I felt his skull as well and blood and buts of his bran explode in my mouth, I internally gagged at the thought that I am practically a cannibal.

After I had killed him, I felt an overwhelming sense of relief that he was gone.

If only Fr.....

Shit Freddie, how could I forget about my mate.

Honestly.

I ran over to the familiar black wolf, Freddie, who was laying there unconscious, I quickly changed back to my human form before grabbing the vaccine from around my neck.

"Luna what is that?" I heard one of the pack members ask, it only made sense, they wanted to protect their alpha, and they don't know what it is I am giving him.

"It'll save him" is all I said before opening his mouth and pouring it in. I could hear the beating of his heart slowing by the minute.

I might be too late, but I will never give up.

"Swallow" I whispered to his unconscious form, I need him to swallow this, or he will die.

I heard him gulp before his eyes wolf eyes opened up, he stared at me.

I heard the shifting of bones and soon the wolf head I was holding turned into a human one.

I gave him a smile, probably the only one I've ever given him, he smiled back.

"I love you" he whispered, wait I was the one of wanted to say that to him.

Even though it was eating me up inside that I had not been able to save my parents, I held it, I wanted to lash out on everyone, wanted them to feel my pain.

But I never did and never will, this is my problem not theirs.

"Don't give up on me, you better survive, or I'll never say it" I need to give him something to fight for, even though I am enough, but at least those 3 words will give him something else to hold onto.

I bent down and kissed his lips he kissed me back, once we pulled apart he fell unconscious once again.

I felt snow whimper before she left me also.

Everyone leaves me eventually, I just hope Freddie comes back to me.

"Let's get him back" I said as I slid on him a pair of basket ball shorts, that a pack member had given me.

"Do you want help lifting him?" I looked up at Ryan and shook my head.

"We can take turns" I told him, and he nodded.