who are you?

Well, well, well little...

Vote and comment :

*******************

Rain pov✓ :

It's been a week since the last incident with the hunters had happened.

A week since I had to wake up with black fur in my mouth because Freddie's wolf has a thing for practically sleep on my face.

I actually have to be at school in the next...

I looked at my phone and saw it was 8:00 in the morning meaning I had 30 minutes to get to school.

Fun.

I quickly shoved some music on and immedietly my favourite song came on.

I immedietly shot out of bed and starting dancing around, at some point my dad and mum even joined me.

"YES, GET IT MUM!!" I screamed as I watched her starting it do all the old moves from when she was younger.

"Go on dad, get in on the action" it didn't take much longer and the 3 of us where soon on the floor panting for breath.

"I think that's enough exercise for the week" my mum said as she turned her head and looked at me with a cheeky smirk.

"More like year, i'm getting to old for this shit" my dad said as he rubbed his back from the face down position he was in.

"Thank fuck for being young" I exaggerated as I chuckled slightly.

"Says the one who complains about how bad her back is cause she's 70 years old" my mum said causing the 3 of us to laugh.

'ring' 'ring' I grabbed my phone from my bed and looked seeing that Freddie was calling me.

"You rang?" I answered with. I heard a sigh come from Freddie making me furrow my eyes in confusion.

"Where are you?" He asked. I looked around seeing I was still in my room, don't judge I've always got to make sure.

"In my room, why?" I question back, I heard some laughter from the other side of the phone meaning Freddie and whomever else was with him probably heard me.

"Told you" I heard, what I believe was, ally say.

"We have school" wow, I forgot about that.

'you ejit' snow said making me roll my eyes at her

'you could've told me you know' I told her back which caused an argument to spring out between the 2 of us.

"RAIN!!" I looked around the room in shock, where the fuck did that come from.

Is Freddie in my draws or something.

'the phone' oh yeah.

"Yes?" I asked, a cheeky smile playing on my lips.

"Hurry up and get your sexy ass to school" yes papi.

Oh that sounded kinky, what is wrong with me.

'thats was hardly kinky, kinky involves chains, whips and some other' I blinked and decided to ignore her

"Alright" I said before hanging up and quickly bolting to my shower.

Once I had a quick shower I shoved on whatever clothes I had seen first, which where the clothes from my floor.

Don't worry I did a smell test and they smelt great.