sneak

Dude this book is literally coming to an end, only like 6 ish chaps left.

Vote and comment :

**********************

Rain pov :

'I've got to be sneaky' I told snow.

It is around 3 ish in the morning, Freddie is absolutely zonked, thankfully. I don't need him waking up and finding me sneaking out.

'I know you want to protect everyone, but is it really the best idea to go in yourself' Snow sounded kind of wary, she didn't want us going in their by ourselves.

'Weve spent our whole life fearing those cunts, it's time for payback' I told her, I was done being scared of them.

They don't deserve my fear, they don't deserve my pain, they don't deserve me.

I gazed down at my mate, the man I have grown to love.

Yes I said it, I love Freddie, I won't tell him that the now though, I'll be back and once I am back. I will tell him.

I kissed his lips before grabbing my huge pillow and rubbing my scent all over it, it's the same pillow I use when I sneak out for food.

Once I had fully gotten the scent covered in my scent I shoved it in my spot. Freddie, like usual, crushed it to his chest.

"I'll be back" I whispered to him before I walked over towards the window.

I can't risk anyone else finding out I've left.

'Have you got the vaccine?' snow asked, I looked down to my chest, there hung the vaccine.

Only one vaccine, only one can be saved.

'Yes' I told her before jumping out the 3-story-high window, I transformed half way, landing in my tiger form, I shot off like a bullet.

Once I had made it back to where I had found the trail many hours earlier, I put my about to the floor and continued to follow it.

If only I knew it wasn't going to be such a trip.

'I am Moana of motunui' I said to Snow as I started headed walking close to a water bank.

'You will board my boat...'

'Sail across the Ocean...'

'i forgot the rest of it' snow admited after a minute of silence.

'Same' I said back, this whole trip was actually really boring me. I had been following this trail for hours, it was light out now.

'Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader' snow sang in my head, I really that song.

'Choose another song' I said to her, I may not like that one, but I'm sure there are others.

'These boots are made for walking' oh I know the remix for this.

'And that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are gonna walk right into shit' I sang happily to Snow.

'That was not the lyrics' she deadpanned, does she not understand creativity.

'Is now' I told her back.

'Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girl...' me and snow stopped our singing straight away, I had made it.

It may have taken many hours, even days, I don't know I lost count.

I quickly stood behind a tree, it was hard to find one big enough, that and my light coloured fur wasn't helping this situation.

I hid because it was a building, a very run down building, it blended in with the woods very well, but this is definitely where the smell is coming from.

I lifted my about, seeing if I could smell my parents.

'Blood, and lots of it' I became angry, that blood is my parents, I need to save them.

I slowly crept out my hiding spot, heading towards the window. I didn't want to enter through the entrance, it was risky, and I didn't need everyone on my back straight away, I need to surprise them, catch them off guard.

I successfully made it towards a window on the side of the building, I peeked through and saw no one, I could hear some though.

'You ready?' snow asked me, I can't hesitate here, it all or nothing.

'Yes' I said in determination, time to save my parents.

'Phsycosocial'

'Snow, stop singing we need to concentrate' I snapped, I did not need to die At this moment and time.

'Sorry, it's a coping mechanism' I sighed, I decided to not answer snow back.

I started walking down a hall, it reeled really bad, it was like throw up, shit, decaying body mixed with flowers. I mentally gagged as I looked and saw a pile of blood.

I swear there zombies or some shit down here.

I heard feet heading my way and mentally cursed, I was in my tiger form which meant I was more flexible on hiding places.

I jumped on the walls before balancing on a huge beam.

'Do not break beam' I said to myself, I had a glare plastered on my face as I stared at it.

"Did you hear something" I looked down, and I swear to fuck I almost died, there were two men standing directly below me.

I watched as they both looked around the hall before shrugging.

"I don't see anything" the other said as he took a hit from his cig.

"Probably just hearing things" guy number one said with a chuckle.

"Come on let's go" I watched the two of them fully leave the hall before I silently jumped down and continued on my truck of finding my parents.

'Where the fuck are you?' my mates voice growled through my mind.

'I need to save them, I'll be back' I said before cutting the link, I don't need him distracting me.

'Mates going to punish us' snow giggled, he's is kinky sometimes.

I heard some talking from down the hall, I quickened my pace, I could also smell my parents close by.

"Dude, did you see their faces" one guy chuckles, wait whose faces?

"Nah, what faces" another joked before the rest of them chuckled.

"They'll be dead soon" and so will you, how about I kill them now.

By the sound of it there's about 5 of them, easy kill.

I switched the light off before bolting in, I could here there confused talking.

Sadly, not, they were all dead.

'I hope they weren't talking about mum and dad' snow said sadly, and I agreed.

I couldn't even imagine what they were talking about.

I continued walking down the hall, well it was more of a sprint.

I soon made it to a metal door, I could 3 heartbeats inside, the smell of my parents hit me, ass well as the leader hunter.

I mentally growled before walking back then running full force towards the door, I broke it off its hinges. It landed with a big bang on the floor.

'GROWL!!' I couldn't help it, I looked at both my parents, my dad's heartbeat week whilst my mum's hardly there, it was a lot easier to hear now that I didn't have a fucking metal door in the say.

"Ahh, the pussy is back" my eyes snapped towards the hunter, the one of did this, the one who started all this.

The leader.

***************

1. Whose annoyed that this book is ending soon?

2. Whose also excited about all the shit that about to go down?

3. Anyone else spend to much time in wattpad?