dealing with hunters

Guys we've gained so many reads in a week, i'm glad your enjoying this.

Vote and comment :

************************

Rain pov✓ :

I sent him a warning growl only making him and his followers chuckle in response.

"Big bad tigers finally fighting back" he said tauntingly as he gave me a little smirk.

My tiger glared at them before letting out the most powerful growl I've ever heard in my life.

I was shocked but didn't dwell on it as there where much more important things on my hand.

I watched them all gulp in fear as a few in the back ran off without the others noticing.

Fucking pussy's.

I took a whiff of the air and cringed slightly. they've got mistletoe and wolfsbane on them, both very deadly to me.

I sniffed again and noticed it was only purple wolfsbane which wasn't bad, only problem with it was it causes us weretigers to shift uncontrollably, meaning we don't have a choice, this last for around 3 days which isn't to bad.

And then there's Mistletoe it's a poison to us and can actually send us into a coma if we're injected with enough if it.

But that's not all of it, there's one more, mountain ash, it's not bad it's just is we get it inside of us it can spread causing our blood to turn black in our veins before slowly making it way to the heart where it stops it beating.

If the ash isn't cared for straight away it can kill you, which wouldn't be good for me, werewolves aren't as affected by this it's manly just weretigers.

I luckily didn't smell any of it so it's fine.

"Attack" I heard the leader say, I got into a fighting stance as I got ready to pounce.

Rule one ; never strike first.

I waited and waited before I saw the gun men raise their guns and aim for me.

I smirked yet I knew that those bullets contained either Wolfsbane or mistletoe.

Everything turned in slow motion as I watched them, in sync, they pull the triggers.

I heard a massive bang before the bullets came flying out and headed straight for me.

I dodged all the bullets but right after more where shot, a few scuffed me but non penetrating my skin.

Once they had finished their first barrel of bullets the fighter charged at me.

I could tell the leader was angry that none of the bullets hit me, but sucks to be him.

I charged forwards also, I ran right into some guys leg full force and then a massive cracking noise was heard before the guy collapsed on the ground as he screamed in pain

I growled threatingly as soon I was surrounded by all of them.

'time to show what we're made off' I said to snow who immediately agreed.

I let snow take over, immedietly slipping to the back of her mind.

Rule two : always go for the kill

3rd persons pov :

She attacked springing to the first person she could reach.

Unluckily for them they didn't notice this.

'stupid humans never noticed anything' snow said to herself before ripping the throte out of the hunter that she had grabbed between her teeth.

Snow continued to rip through all the hunters that surrounded her, never taking notice of a certain group of werewolves sitting and watching.